Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Help support our beloved club this will be the official membership thread for 2015. There are about 17,948 users on this forum even if we can get 5% of people from this forum to sign up thats almost 900 members contributing towards our club goal of 20,000.

There are many membership available to choose, from the lowest to the primium high end packages, There are memberships to suit everyone starting from $35.

We are tough. We are proud. Our fierce loyalty unites us

Belmore is our spiritual home and while we are part of the fabric of the Canterbury-Bankstown community, our borders have no boundaries.

We are family, and whether you are born into this great Club or are brought into the fold later in life, you are one of us and you are welcome.

We are BULLDOGS. BORN & BRED.

Join us in 2015 and ensure Together we create new memories to pass onto the future generations of Bulldogs.

The 2015 Bulldogs Memberships are on sale now.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be buying another kennel membership. Maybe two.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been a member for a fair few years but didn't sign up this season as I was let down by an abysmal 2013 compounded by the prices going up a fair amount. Next season I think I'll be getting my Kennel membership.

N

Natboy

I'll renew regardless but want to see if they reward people slow to renew like last year and give them prizes again

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
I won't until we permanently move away from that shithole called ANZ Stadium.
Great way to support your club bro. The only other field we can play on is Belmore and to do all home games at the BSG is completely unfeasible regarding revenue. Sure the atmosphere will be amazing but people aren't going to pay the ticket prices they pay for ANZ at belmore, especially away supporters which were going to need to generate profits. Rugby league is now a business mate.
Go get a membership, for you its cheap anyway as you're a junior, and get out there and support the club.
Christ mate something has crawled up your ass and died lately

N

Natboy

You can still win all the prizes if you renew early.
I've renewed pedigree platinum & you can set it to automatically renew every year so I've done that
It was the easiest year to renew by far & next year will be even easier ;)

Everyone sign up!! There are so many exciting times ahead for our beloved club and we should all do our little bit to be a part of it!
I'm excited for the Belmore game too!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Going through the flexi pkg which I am most likely to get...

It appears that the Belmore game is not included unless you get the full season pkg

Last edited by a moderator:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Great way to support your club bro. The only other field we can play on is Belmore and to do all home games at the BSG is completely unfeasible regarding revenue. Sure the atmosphere will be amazing but people aren't going to pay the ticket prices they pay for ANZ at belmore, especially away supporters which were going to need to generate profits. Rugby league is now a business mate.
Go get a membership, for you its cheap anyway as you're a junior, and get out there and support the club.
Christ mate something has crawled up your ass and died lately
hes 12, he still doesn't understand yet

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hes 12, he still doesn't understand yet
I guess some Bulldog fans are tight arses, or just poor. Which is fair enough not everyone has the luxury to spend 0.09 cents a day

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What does being a member do any benefits?
I do it not for anything in return but to help support my club! but you get free home games, pretty cheapy merchandise and what not

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have just officially renewed our family season pass for 2015 after voting on this as "No but I will". Could not help myself and we get the Belmore game too.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First season this season as a member, absolutely love it. Support the club, go to games, and feel more and more a parties of something special. Nothing is better than our club, I'll be a member until I die.

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What does being a member do any benefits?
Benefits include 10-15% discounted merchandise free home games. The biggest advantage is you get to buy SOO tickets and finals tickets before the genral public and it's also about $10 cheaper per ticket

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be renewing mine and my daughter's country membership, but really want to go to the Belmore game.

I become a member to support the club and didn't attend any games at ANZ this year due to work out other commitments. So it's not worth me getting a full membership. Does that then leave it up to luck to get tickets to the Belmore game?

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be renewing again even though we get no free games in QLD

Status
Not open for further replies.