News Bulldogs bid to poach Phil Gould from Warriors

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The warriors would be nuts to let him go. Look at how the panthers are going with what he has set up.

I hope it happens but I have doubts. Also he was in NZ last week so he is already starting to get over there more

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would love it. Unfortunately Hansen doesn’t seem to have much of an impact.

Bring Gus onboard ASAP!!!!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be a little worried IF Gus managed our salary cap but otherwise... I'm all for it

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mind you..i am pretty sure i have seen a number of people bag Gus on here?(probably a few who are now backflipping saying yes get him lol)...
But not fuckin me, hope it's really a goer he is astute and it's very helpful he has a strong rship with Baz should negate the alleged meglo issue :grinning:

As for Hansen what a non event that has been afaik anyway havent heard jack about him!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mind you..i am pretty sure i have seen a number of people bag Gus on here?(probably a few who are now backflipping saying yes get him lol)...
But not fuckin me, hope it's really a goer he is astute and it's very helpful he has a strong rship with Baz should negate the alleged meglo issue :grinning:

As for Hansen what a non event that has been afaik anyway havent heard jack about him!!
Gould was never coming to the Dogs when the Andersons were here.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Gus and this would have been a yes from me at the start of this season. But now, with the uncertainty of how much contact will be taken out of the game, it might end up being an unhappy coincidence of hiring a now relic of the game just at the critical turn in it's nature

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never want to hear the word rebuild again, over it. Happy to bring him on but we need results now we can’t sit 10 years where we are, we have already lost nearly a full generation of fans... young kids don’t want to follow the Bulldogs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Gould encourage Barrett not to take up the coaching role due to the toxic situation at the club?

Doubt he will come, unless he has changed his mind after the Andersons vacated.