News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We made 13 errors and the refs were having one of those games with us… Eels scored a late try against the grain.. would have been 20-8 (potentially 20-12 if not for the missed conversions) in Parra’s backyard…. My only gripe was not replacing Fox early on when he clearly looked busted and we had capable replacements.

The media were always going to jump on this type of result.
And the refs will continue having "one of those games" if we just sit silent and continue to cop it.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None of these media articles don't mention the bad ref calls we continuously cop even week.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
That and a fairer assessment should be after a couple of rounds, with little ball we managed to score some points while stuffing up a couple of attempts.

We also held of para who had plenty of ball and opportunity, im not saying we don’t have issues but the media hate isn’t warranted as of yet.

They can make a fair evaluation once we have played a couple of games with fair refs and ball.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des killed our juniors & the cerebral geniuses in charge over the last decade, until recently, haven't bothered to invest in them but instead knee jerk bought overpaid retards.