Official Bulldogs & Asiata to part ways

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Won’t have a needle to make him not get sick from a global disease but has no problem having a needle stab his skin millions of times to get a tattoo to look cool!
I really find this hilarious being a professional tattoo artist I have never once been asked about the ingredients of my ink, I get them from the USA since they are FDA approved brands. The same people who approve vaccines in the USA. I can only just trust that governing body, not like I can go and check what is in each bottle they send me personally. No one has a problem with me, an artist injecting them with ink, they don’t even ask where its from or whats in it but don’t trust doctors and scientists?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I really find this hilarious being a professional tattoo artist I have never once been asked about the ingredients of my ink, I get them from the USA since they are FDA approved brands. The same people who approve vaccines in the USA. I can only just trust that governing body, not like I can go and check what is in each bottle they send me personally. No one has a problem with me, an artist injecting them with ink, they don’t even ask where its from or whats in it but don’t trust doctors and scientists?
Inject me with your ink daddy. Do you do many girls and do they always ask for a fucking owl or moon?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though the ink being punctured into the skin does end up in the bloodstream it does not contain a certain mRNA which enters the bodies cells. Apart from the fact these vaccines have plenty of unknowns as well as some pretty deterring knowns you really cant blame people for backing out tbh.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inject me with your ink daddy. Do you do many girls and do they always ask for a fucking owl or moon?
Both are quite common really. Anything floral with fine lines and light shading in the stipple effect is massive with the ladies right now sternum underboob ones are a big deal as well.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
sad that a man’s choice to decide what goes into him removed his freedom to earn a living in a world that requires people to make a living.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Both are quite common really. Anything floral with fine lines and light shading in the stipple effect is massive with the ladies right now sternum underboob ones are a big deal as well.
Underboob, nice.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watching challenge cup final right now? He looks like exactly what we’re missing in a lock forward. Great passing game and takes it deep into the line

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone watching challenge cup final right now? He looks like exactly what we’re missing in a lock forward. Great passing game and takes it deep into the line
I read recently that he is looking to come back to Aus next season

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes rubbish. I’m not watching but I know whatever your seeing wouldnt look half as good in the nrl.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except he’s done well in the NRL including winning a premiership
I’d say he’s done ok as a bit part 20 min man for the majority of his year. Not what we need. Far from it

Vic mauro won a premiership too

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
A lot of people had to go into work on Monday to survive. He was lucky enough to be able to hold out for a while.
Yes, that’s correct, many people felt pressured into it, to provide food for their families.

But many people that could of held out didn’t due to the pressures of being called an outcast.

It was a sad time in our lives, but nothing compared to what our ancestors have gone through in the past.

If people stood together it could have been different for a lot of people.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jabbers comparing tattoos to the vax now. You lot are So passive aggressive, anything to reinforce you made the right choice aye.