Bulldogs and Illuvium launch special Round 25 Jersey

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind the look of this jersey. Tbh it reminds me of a Cronulla jersey a little bit the way the colour is.

But this nft crap is ridiculous. I'm thinking of starting up an NFP scam. Non fungible poo. I can produce one or two of them per day. Three maybe if I start eating enough. Each stench egg will be unique. I'm yet to determine a starting point on pricing. But if I can get some nice models to claim they produced my NFP's I reckon they'll sell pretty well.

Seems I got a bit sidetracked with my business idea here. In summary, I like the jersey, I'm not buying one though. And I dislike the nft scam. Last but not least if anyone wants to get in line to buy my next NFP, let me know if you want to buy my shit.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone please explain what blockchain gaming is? @Bazildog please share your wisdom, this is your kind of thing isn't it?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone please explain what blockchain gaming is? @Bazildog please share your wisdom, this is your kind of thing isn't it?
?? I like a punt and I have also invested in a few digital products but I am not a gamer. From what I know, blockchain gaming allows digital ownership of items inside the game?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice jersey besides the sponsors name taking up so much room.
Laundy will love it really makes his name stand out.... if they win next two games I'll buy one hear that Gus guaranteed $160 sale for winning two games

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Last year's partnership between the Bulldogs and Illuvium garnered tremendous success, with the limited-edition jerseys sold to fans from 33 countries across the globe. This unique collaboration quickly ascended to become the second best-selling jersey in the Bulldogs merchandise lineup, only surpassed by the iconic ‘home jersey’.”

33 countries?! That’s impressive. As for the rest of the article.. meh. The jersey isn’t too bad (good colours) but I’m like many that have commented, blockchain digital crap is lame and stupid. Wtf are digital land plots? The article stated Illuvium has sold $72 million worth lol. Seems like a lot of bs to me.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Last year's partnership between the Bulldogs and Illuvium garnered tremendous success, with the limited-edition jerseys sold to fans from 33 countries across the globe. This unique collaboration quickly ascended to become the second best-selling jersey in the Bulldogs merchandise lineup, only surpassed by the iconic ‘home jersey’.”

33 countries?! That’s impressive. As for the rest of the article.. meh. The jersey isn’t too bad (good colours) but I’m like many that have commented, blockchain digital crap is lame and stupid. Wtf are digital land plots? The article stated Illuvium has sold $72 million worth lol. Seems like a lot of bs to me.
Sold to fans from 33 countries.. all of whom live in Bankstown

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thoughts on Burgess :grinning:
Hmm, interesting one this, Wire fans pretty much split 50:50 between WTF? and a bold and exciting move!

Personally, well we've had a couple of shit coaches over the past few years (Steve Price, Daryl Powell) and Burgess does seem to be getting some big raps from pundits & players over here, so I reckon that on a 2 year contract it could be a fun ride and I'm up for it! (or it could be an absolute car crash I suppose...)

Anyway, welcome to Warrington Sam, give us that Grand Final win we've been chasing for almost 70 years and we'll be building statues in your honour.