Reaction score
I'm jumping the gun, but maybe...

1. Crichton
2. Kiraz
3. Skelton
4. Alamoti
5. JAC

Looks lethal.
When they said "we will not be making no further comment until the end of the season" that should mean Stephen Crichton will be announced as part of the deal :frowning:

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
⚪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ ᴄɪʀᴀʟᴅᴏ ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜCanterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs ⚪

Ciraldo is the defence Coach for the Panthers and has been been for a very long time.

Exactly what the Bulldogs needs

Ciraldo won't be another fail.
I think the next Super Coach.
This bloke has his head screwed on right.
We would be very privileged to have him.
Also he brings good luggage with him & Burton would also stay.
Ciraldo is one of Burton's favourites and developed Burton into first grade at Penrith,
He I think is the key for Burton staying long term at the Bulldogs.

Just because he hasn't proven anything yet in NRL doesn't mean he won't be a good coach.
His definitely not Trent Barrett.
Craig Fitzgibbon is a great example at Sharks.

Gus rates and wants Ciraldo very high, he played a significant part and brought him to Penrith.
no question about it with Gus in the background will also help aswell.

This will be a great move moving forward, he has proven to developing players aswell don't foget.

With kikau in 2023 and Burton aready here from Penrith. Ciraldo is definitely Gus number 1 target, he just puts the media off by saying the opposite which he has proven in the past.

Trust in Gus and the board, They know exactly what's going on and what needs to be done moving forward from the club to succeed.

Yea, no “official” announcement but Brandy has confirmed it on fox league. Also, can’t compare him to Baz cause he was all about attack, but Ciraldo is all about defence which shows that’s what wins comps

Canterbury Bulldogs Supporters join the page for all the latest Bulldogs updates as they come

#proudtobeabulldog

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
5 years for bellamy no risk just good buisness.
5 years for a rookie coach wow, weird descion.
Hopefully we can announce sime decent player signing’s shorty!
Yep, no issue throwing a long term deal to someone proven like Bellamy.

..and a couple leaving please!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh I only leave alamoti out because he may not be ready next year and needs another season in nsw cup
You may be right but hopefully a good preseason does the trick.

Otherwise maybe...

1. Avo
2. Kiraz
3. Skelton
4. Crichton
5. JAC

Not as lethal but I'll take it.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You may be right but hopefully a good preseason does the trick.

Otherwise maybe...

1. Avo
2. Kiraz
3. Skelton
4. Crichton
5. JAC

Not as lethal but I'll take it.
Stop revealing the mail haha.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it's best to start expectations somewhere in between, not another Baz, not a supercoach, somewhere in between.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck me there's some whinging bitches in here. It's a great move for the club. Everyone saying he's another Barrett are off their heads. And people sooking about the 5 yr deal lol, that doesn't mean shit. If he flops, which I don't see happening, he will be paid out and we go again, but there's that risk with any coach. We've got some stability now, we have good players coming next yr and he will attract more. Again, great move for the club but there are people in here that will bitch and moan about any announcement. Just need potter announced now as assistant and other top assistsnts and we are set! I'm pumped now, it's only up from here
They would’ve moaned about a 3 year deal too

Suck it up it’s done no point crying about it, back our coach

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy with the news but once bitten, twice shy.

I just hope he is Cleary 2.0 and not Baz 2.0.

I Just hope he is the man to take us to our 2024 GF win, continuing the pattern since 1974.
We missed 2014 win

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frustrating at times this page.

Why do people think 5 years is a risk ???

Seibold signed a 5 year deal. It didn’t work. They paid him out and they are in the finals 2 years later.

Yes of course there will be some financial pain if it doesn’t work but we are not exactly a poor club. If he fails he gets sacked. It’s not that hard to comprehend.

Do some of you realise the coach doesn’t get included in the salary cap for fuck sake ?????

The security of a 5 year deal got us over the line in signing the most sought after young coach in the game.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They would’ve moaned about a 3 year deal too

Suck it up it’s done no point crying about it, back our coach
I'm guessing the length was a deciding factor for him to come to us, 1 vs 5 years means shit all anyway if he doesn't work out.

Need to back the club , after all its all about winning and they see him as the best man for the job.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm guessing the length was a deciding factor for him to come to us, 1 vs 5 years means shit all anyway if he doesn't work out.

Need to back the club , after all its all about winning and they see him as the best man for the job.
100%

People acting like we can’t get rid of him If it turns pear shaped (which I doubt it will)

Potter did a fair job (apart from the hiding on Friday) but Ciraldo is the long term so let’s back Gus on this