Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus obviously has a huge opinion of him, Gus is one of the best coaches ever, so we need to trust him on this. He saw Tbaz was going no where so he got rid of him
Gus also told TBAZ not to take the Bulldogs job and to wait for other opportunities. Gus said at the time that the Bulldogs gig was too big and difficult of a predicament but TBAZ obviously felt otherwise and ....

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He better deliver otherwise Gus can go with him

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a feeling this going to end in disaster and be Barrett 2.0. We should have got an experienced head like Shane Flanagan or Eddie Jones.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boys just get behind the new coach and support the team

None of us know enough about what goes on behind the scenes to make a judgement

Best we can do is see how we play next season
Thats not how we roll :yum:

I dont feel anything to be honest. Im not confident its a positive or negative.
It would appear its a done deal.
I have no opinion whether he is the goods, Ill let his results make up my mind next year.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he is good for us.no hype. Just wait snd see. He gets 1 year to show something. Then the knives come out. All i wanna see is tangible improvements. Hes got lots of time to get his team right. Best of luck ciraldo.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus also told TBAZ not to take the Bulldogs job and to wait for other opportunities. Gus said at the time that the Bulldogs gig was too big and difficult of a predicament but TBAZ obviously felt otherwise and ....
i think at the time he was correct, but Gus now has the club set up better with better structures in place to help the coach.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Giddy up ! Now for the announcement of his support staff. That will be critical. No issue with the 5 years he likely has some performances clauses.
Welcome Cam.

And exactly right @NPC83 - everyone losing their bananas about the 5 yr term needs to relax. When has a contract ever stopped us or any other club axing someone when they don’t perform.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the last line. Brandy thought he’s getting one over Gus but he just comes out of this looking childish.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy with the signing and the certainty but I don't know why it has to be so long. Anyway he'll have a decent team, so there's no excuse for not pushing for finals next year. Still need a half, and a front rower or two, but we'll have a better squad with more leaders and experience.

I'd like an announcement on Potter pretty soon about whether he's staying in some capacity. Gus and Ciraldo would have been talking about support staff for a while. Meanwhile Brandy's becoming more of a dick every day