Bulldogs Alleged Hit List

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Classic Kennel, get hyped up over signing back up duds like Nu Brown. Then when we get decent back up players whinge & complain.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not really. I agree Turpin is a Fucking spud and I’m usually half glass full for Us.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would you prefer we kept our old spuds ?
Signing new spuds isn’t getting us out of it…

I understand roster spots, limited options. Problem is it makes missing targets earlier that much worse.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Signing new spuds isn’t getting us out of it…

I understand roster spots, limited options. Problem is it makes missing targets earlier that much worse.
You have to fill out a roster some how.. Most of these blokes would be close to minimum wage not Flanno money.

We are a few years away from our good juniors are filtering into FG. It’s a rough ride till then.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think Mahoney isn’t an 80min player on this team and there needs to be a bit more pressure on Mahoney anyway. We have zero depth at the 9 spot.
I quite like Ryan Gray, he is a big body was playing quite well earlier in the year in cup. We played Morrin at 8 a few times and I think it helped having him as a big 9 in the side. Pretty sure he is not top 30, but hope we keep him. He may be a bit slow for NRL, that is the only concern. Would have made an awesome 9 before the 6 again rules came in.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people are clueless, all they do is whinge and complain and won't distinguish between good and bad,
Are they really that stupid or pretending to be ?
Any person with football intelligence would know that we still need
1. A CAPTAIN an ALPHA a prop like Fisher-Harris but were do you find him ?
We all know about the Haas and Tino experiments, if only you knew the details.
2. We need BIG props to create momentum and keep us on the front foot
3. Hard working forwards that can help plug our leaking defence.
Yes forwards, just look around, all successful clubs have abundance of,
Guess what, no matter how much you try to discredit him, there is no person with football knowledge better than Gus to fix our problems !!!
It prompts me to ask are you true fans or a disease with an agenda to destabilize the rebuild of our team,
Stop pretending that you are supporters !!!

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people are clueless, all they do is whinge and complain and won't distinguish between good and bad,
Are they really that stupid or pretending to be ?
Any person with football intelligence would know that we still need
1. A CAPTAIN an ALPHA a prop like Fisher-Harris but were do you find him ?
We all know about the Haas and Tino experiments, if only you knew the details.
2. We need BIG props to create momentum and keep us on the front foot
3. Hard working forwards that can help plug our leaking defence.
Yes forwards, just look around, all successful clubs have abundance of,
Guess what, no matter how much you try and discredit him, there is no person with football knowledge better than Gus to fix our problems !!!
It prompts me to ask are you true fans or a disease with an agenda to destabilize the rebuild of our team,
Stop pretending that you are supporters !!!
The kennel is all talk and no knowledge.
You release a player they complain you buy a player they complain, there isn’t what we are looking for they complain, it’s mind boggling how people think that Gus and Cc are out to destroy our club.