Official Bulldogs 2022 AGM

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So to clarify, to be a life member, you don’t need to be a life member?
Even a common garden variety supporter can only ever have one team…..I’m confused….
Terry Lamb is a life member and started at Wests..
Then coached the Wests Tigers..
You don’t regard him as worthy of life membership?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good for Tunksy. Premiership winning captain.
Tunksie still looks in pretty good nick, I thought this morning that both he and Bustlin’ Barry Ward have kept themselves in pretty good shape for their age.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course Jmoz loves the club. He played the vast majority of his NRL matches for us! It sucks that they didn't keep him and Brett until they retired. Leaves a sour taste them finishing with the cocks. Still got a signed photo of Jmoz on the wall at my place.
Yep it sure does. Can thank the previous administration lyn & co for that. They had money to sign cotric but no money to keep jmoz.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep it sure does. Can thank the previous administration lyn & co for that. They had money to sign cotric but no money to keep jmoz.
Not really related.
Mozzies left end of 2018.
Cotric was signed mid-2020 for 2021.
Some big back-ended contracts matured in the meantime including Foran.
Josh was offered one year but wanted two, which he got at the Sharks before transferring to Bondi. Brett wasn’t offered a renewal and they wanted to play together although initially didn’t get that.
In terms of money badly spent you could put Napa front and centre, no-one would argue that.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drunk dribbler was on Sky brekkie this morning talking about some members planning to cause trouble but Gus spoke to them earlier and settled them down.

Missed most of it, but any truth to it or is the dribbler still pissed from last night?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drunk dribbler was on Sky brekkie this morning talking about some members planning to cause trouble but Gus spoke to them earlier and settled them down.

Missed most of it, but any truth to it or is the dribbler still pissed from last night?
Whether it's true or not the dribbler is still pissed from last night - that's a constant!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

There has always been and likely always will be egos involved with the club but based on what we saw yesterday I’d say at this point it’s unlikely and just Booze trying to get under Gus’ skin, which Gus showed years ago he swats away like an annoying fly.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback DD always good to get news first hand.
I couldn’t make it unfortunately due to work constraints.
Anyway looking forward to attending all our home games this season can hardly wait.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a sleeve sponsor, but Warbo did mention they will be announcing a new sponsor in the next few weeks.
Was wondering if there was any update on the sleeve sponsor as with all promos the sleeve is still ‘bare’