Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
That may be true but i really would love to have a tall winger for a change :(
If you want tall, Loti Tiquiri is your man, but he has priced himself out of the NRL market. I think that Kemp is around 185cm, or there abouts, he does possess a little bit of speed.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heka is decent height. ;)
Yeh id rather have him there over Kemp, but really if we get Kemp and it doesnt work out then Nanai is always there to replace him so i guess it could be worth the risk, given that his not expensive.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
If you want tall, Loti Tiquiri is your man, but he has priced himself out of the NRL market. I think that Kemp is around 185cm, or there abouts, he does possess a little bit of speed.
Nah Kemp's around 180.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Is there anyone who knows which Wingers are available for contract talks ??? By my failing memory, I can't think of too many.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:o. Have you not seen Kemp in open space? He is up there with the quickest players in the comp.

Definately in the top 5 in the NRL.

Nanai I believe should our winger. FFS he is a good player with potential. I hope the 'Dogs show faith in him.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL kemp is just as short as HAZ, and everyone keeps giving it to him for being short.

What happened to everyone jizzing over "tall", "fast" wingers?

Kemp can SMLT

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL kemp is just as short as HAZ, and everyone keeps giving it to him for being short.

Kemp can SMLT
I still am, but doubt theres one available for the dogs to go after really.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

Kemp can SMLT
lol Moey, Haz aint 178, despite what the site says...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
36-24-36? Only if hes 5'3

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol Moey, Haz aint 178, despite what the site says...
LOL. You know it's funny 'cause it's true.

I took a photo with them both in 2006. Hazem is about a fingertip taller than Utai.

The difference is Hazem can jump.:p

I know the club was after Brett and now after Kemp but honestly, wouldn't you guys like to see us develop good players? From what I saw of Nanai in 2007 and 2008, you can't doubt there is potential there.

He just needs to be developed correctly and given the self belief that he can do anything.

He would also come cheaper than Kemp.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I took a photo with them both in 2006. Hazem is about a fingertip taller than Utai.

I know the club was after Brett and now after Kemp but honestly, wouldn't you guys like to see us develop good players? From what I saw of Nanai in 2007 and 2008, you can't doubt there is potential there.

He just needs to be developed correctly and given the self belief that he can do anything.

I agree totally! Last year we had a terrible team & season but this year with the side we have im sure if given the chance someone like nanai would flourish.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

Im sure if Nanai was any good the club would see that and give him a go.
but he couldnt make the side who played the warriors

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Terry, playing resrve grade is very different to making it in First Grade.
Crisp is too slow, we all seen that last year, he offers nothing apart from catching. We dont need a kicker, we have Ennis.
As for Plum, yes he is a big hitter, but that doesnt make a footballer.
why do u think he cant hold down a spot at the roosters and now the raiders.
what i was saying in reference to Plum, is that he is not half the player of Eastwood.lets hope Eastwood stays and doesnt not go overseas
Don't worry about what other clubs have done with players.....Look at Yileen Gordon, he couldnt make Souths ffs but makes out team.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kemp couldn't even get a run when Locke was injured.

We should learn not to sign other clubs rubbish as we have done with Holdsworth, Leano, Tsoulos, Kouparitsas, etc.

Goodwin and before that Tonga had talent, but never got a fair shot. Different story.
Yeah but in saying that Kemp was a regular in the Broncos team and now nothing with the Warriors so which way do u lean??? Agree with the Broncos or agree with Warriors. As ive said before i dont care if some players cannot make other teams. Its how he can play with our team that matters and if we sign him then Kevin Moore knows more then us at how he think he will go.
I personally would sign him for the right money.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
Is there anyone who knows which Wingers are available for contract talks ??? By my failing memory, I can't think of too many.
the only ones i can think of are

chris walker
brenton bowen
phil graham
steve turner
anthony quinn
micheal lett
tautai
mitch brown
john williams
micheal robertson
ty williams

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score

chris walker
brenton bowen
phil graham
steve turner
anthony quinn
micheal lett
tautai
mitch brown
john williams
micheal robertson
ty williams
Re-signed

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

chris walker
brenton bowen
phil graham
steve turner
anthony quinn
micheal lett
tautai
mitch brown
john williams
micheal robertson
ty williams
let them stay at their clubs.

The only one I wouldn't mind is Lett and maybe Chris Walker.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

lol I know. I'm the same height, if not a tiny bit taller than Haz, and I'm 172. The bottom pic proves it. You can rule a line between Haz and Utai's head I reckon.

I'd wanna see Nanai get first crack next year. He scored 13 tries in 18 games last year. That's good enough for me. People will say yeahhhh but they were all close range. We'll that's a winger's job. He did it. With a bit of self-belief and confidence, he can be a fairly strong winger for us. All he has to do is get some mongrel in him, and he'll be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.