Bulldogs 2004 Jersey

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If anyone ever wants to sell a signed one that has some sort of proof please contact me.

Not sure where to post this mods but kindly move it but don’t delete! Last piece for my man cave lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You're better off checking eBay or Gumtree - highly unlikely to find one here.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It could be the last Bulldogs premiership victory for a long time, so I’m sure the value will keep increasing!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These are very hard to find, a lot of the time you get someone from the year prior or after trying to flog it off. Make sure on all signatures and right sponsorship, it could look right and be wrong.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please view this ad:

2004 Canterbury Bulldogs NRL Signed Jersey,
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/marr...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $500
Missing signatures, sponsorship on arms.

Please view this ad:

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS 2004 NRL PREMIERS SIGNED FRAMED JERSEY RARE,
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/penr...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $425
See this is where it gets difficult and I believe this is a 2005 jersey, Missing signatures like Thurston again and I also believe Auto Group sponsored jerseys weren't produced until 2005 either. Even in the GF I believe if I remember correctly they had iron on/ stick on/ over previous sponsor ADCO constructions I think it may have been? that we had on our jersey what ever that fall out was about.

Just anyone buying be very careful and do full homework if you want the real deal :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Missing signatures, sponsorship on arms.

See this is where it gets difficult and I believe this is a 2005 jersey, Missing signatures like Thurston again and I also believe Auto Group sponsored jerseys weren't produced until 2005 either. Even in the GF I believe if I remember correctly they had iron on/ stick on/ over previous sponsor ADCO constructions I think it may have been? that we had on our jersey what ever that fall out was about.

Just anyone buying be very careful and do full homework if you want the real deal :grinning:
Don't know if they are legit, just did a quick search on Gumtree.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't know if they are legit, just did a quick search on Gumtree.
Oh no doubt, just for OP or whenever people search this thread in the future they know what to look for hopefully. Been searching for years for one :( My fault for not grabbing one at the time when they where everywhere, we'll win another premiership next year to plenty of time to get one! Hindsight.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to buy something like that, where ever you get it from ENSURE it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Best bet (rather than this thread which will end up down several pages as season starts) is to drop a line in your signature: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?account/signature

"WANTED: Signed 2004 Bulldogs Premiership Jersey with COA - PM with how much you want".

You could also contact some of the sports memorabilia places and get them on the hunt for you.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't someone advertise one for sale just recently on TK?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone ever wants to sell a signed one that has some sort of proof please contact me.

Not sure where to post this mods but kindly move it but don’t delete! Last piece for my man cave lol
I have 2x 2004 jerseys, one the standard jersey and one was the retro jersey for that year.

Both were signed, but only by a handful of the players (from memory about 3-5 of them).

No proof of signing, I just rocked up to a session at Belmore and got them signed.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the limited edition Premiers jersey signed by the whole team.
They were produced just after the win and limited to 2004 made.
Not for sale though, soz.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the limited edition Premiers jersey signed by the whole team.
They were produced just after the win and limited to 2004 made.
I also have that one - it's hanging up behind my old man's bar encased in perspex.

The "Auto Group" sleeve logos are sewn on patches for whatever reason.

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I have one signed and framed...what are they worth now? My brother bought at auction for my dad at a Charity event

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bought Straight after they won so around 04/05

Tim88

New Pup
Reaction score

Hi mate I think I might have what your after 5E2A35D1-01D3-4AF8-96E2-836A2FA713B7.jpeg