Official Bulldog Vs Titan

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s the same ***** every week. Depressing thing about those ***** is some of them are here again next year

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reed saved his worse for the last game of the season.

What a fall from where was last year.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand how or why we cant have blokes running lines? Like is it banned? Do they not know how too? Are they too fatigued run or to talk to each other?

I NEED TO KNOW WHY WE DONT HAVE PLAYERS RUNNING LINES!
It's the Goldie ... they are more likely to be doing lines than running them!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand how or why we cant have blokes running lines? Like is it banned? Do they not know how too? Are they too fatigued run or to talk to each other?

I NEED TO KNOW WHY WE DONT HAVE PLAYERS RUNNING LINES!
In that first 10 minutes when we had all the ball close to the line, I don't think I saw that done once.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg why is flanagan on the bench wtf is he going to do? miss tackles, not take dummy half runs and be a weak ****?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Burton actually went for a field goal HAHAHA. Gus can get fucked, criticising Mitchell @ fullback yet he's handed this idiot a multi million dollar deal to play 5/8 HAHAHA.
The worst thing about Gus working at the dogs is he can't, or at least won't, criticise specific players here.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taaffe
Critta
Xerri

All the above are far better than any players wearing this jersey today, we will get value and a want to be out there wearing the blue and white, can fuck Reed off an get JMK back, Another player who was very loyal and put 100% in every game for us.

this team we see now are a disgrace, I have not hated a team soo much, no matter how bad any season was. These blokes are not bulldogs, unlikeable people.