Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the dogs please win this? Give us some positivity bloody hell
That would be nice but wishful thinking, as you only have to look at the team that has been selected, TPJ couldn’t wait to get out of the joint and players not the least bit interested in putting in. Just going through the motions. Put in a good 5 to 10 minutes and then bludge!

Gould is right, with the talent we have in our team we should be a top 8 team at the very least, instead we’re the worst.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That would be nice but wishful thinking, as you only have to look at the team that has been selected, TPJ couldn’t wait to get out of the joint and players not the least bit interested in putting in. Just going through the motions. Put in a good 5 to 10 minutes and then bludge!

Gould is right, with the talent we have in our team we should be a top 8 team at the very least, instead we’re the worst.

Have always believed what Gus said. The roster is decent enough for a higher placing.

Some said there must be something wrong and now we find there has been something very very wrong going on within the team.
Some dills laugh reacted at those that thought so lol.

After all this surely there will be a better showing by the guys. I reckon there will be.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Skelton will be a first grader next year but as a winger not a centre. I get why Ciraldo doesn't start him, he is a winger and the only way he could play now is if JAC or Wilson drop out. Dropping Wilson for Skelton is not an option, you don't give a kid a go in first grade then drop him because the next man up had a couple of good games. You need to pick and stick especially with young players you are trying to develop. I feel for Skelton but he will be there for us long term.
Could play Wilson at FB instead of Perham and Skelton on the wing .... pretty obvious I would have thought. Skelton needs FG experience, that is the only way anyone is going to know whether he is going to make it or not.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WHO? Oh the pretenders whom were made look good in great teams. They came here an got exposed for that they really are. Average under performing hyped individuals.
Pretty rich calling out bulldogs pretenders, didn’t you have a dolphins avatar a few months back?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could play Wilson at FB instead of Perham and Skelton on the wing .... pretty obvious I would have thought. Skelton needs FG experience, that is the only way anyone is going to know whether he is going to make it or not.
Some deluded are still arguing for Perhaps over either Wilson or Skelton...and championing Okenbor lol you gotta laugh.

Last edited:

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems as though the lads picked each week are yelling the loudest and wrestling the greatest. Cast your memory back to 1995. The great Terry lamb had a serious chronic knee issue where it was bone on bone according to an interview. Advising the the club via doctors opinion that he could play another two years but not train with the squad. According to Lamb he would walk around Belmore to keep fit on his own downing a schooner or two for his troubles. Winning a premiership in 95 to play on in 96 also. Those last few years were still a standout even on one leg. God bless Baa what a legend.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Seems as though the lads picked each week are yelling the loudest and wrestling the greatest. Cast your memory back to 1995. The great Terry lamb had a serious chronic knee issue where it was bone on bone according to an interview. Advising the the club via doctors opinion that he could play another two years but not train with the squad. According to Lamb he would walk around Belmore to keep fit on his own downing a schooner or two for his troubles. Winning a premiership in 95 to play on in 96 also. Those last few years were still a standout even on one leg. God bless Baa what a legend.
Agree. The Perham selections makes more sense after all this has come out, he is saying that if you want a spot in first grade earn it not just in the game but at training or I am going to keep giving spots to those that come with the right attitude even if they are not the most skilled or best in that position.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty rich calling out bulldogs pretenders, didn’t you have a dolphins avatar a few months back?
Lol.. that was jokes Brah, if ya didn’t realise then thats a little worrying. and I’m calling out players not supporters, and when I’ve been supporting this club for 37 odd years, have put most of my life into supporting this club, so I have every right to say how I feel.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.. that was jokes Brah, if ya didn’t realise then thats a little worrying. and I’m calling out players not supporters, and when I’ve been supporting this club for 37 odd years, have put most of my life into supporting this club, so I have every right to say how I feel.
37 odd years less the month you where a dolphins supporter then they started losing :laughing: :laughing:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
37 odd years less the month you where a dolphins supporter then they started losing :laughing: :laughing:
Lol, they were always going to have a bad year, finished just above us so yes they suck.. even though they have far classier players. Their GOAT Coach must be losing it haha !!

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have always believed what Gus said. The roster is decent enough for a higher placing.

Some said there must be something wrong and now we find there has been something very very wrong going on within the team.
Some dills laugh reacted at those that thought so lol.

After all this surely there will be a better showing by the guys. I reckon there will be.
They very well should show up with a bit of Willy Mason Bulldogs DNA.
Well, the ones who don't put in will be noted.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They very well should show up with a bit of Willy Mason Bulldogs DNA.
Well, the ones who don't put in will be noted.
Be interesting to say the least to see how the players handle this.

With resolve and pride in their performance in the last game of the season we hope.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if we win we stay put lol !! So it does not matter any longer. Just going through the motions, however it could make for a good multi and some good coin :tearsofjoy:
Scooby save your money, we don't play as a team and want to win games to make it a safe bet.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I only saw the Reed one in my recommendeds, but a bunch just dropped

Kikau

Averillo