Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Titans colours light blue, gold, navy and white....just look at the darker blue and white on his new jumper. Be happy for him and hope he progresses with the GOAT coach :grinning:
‘You mean Dolphins right? Not a lot of blue and white on their strip:tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
‘You mean Dolphins right? Not a lot of blue and white on their strip:tearsofjoy:
Yeah stuffed up there BF. Got the coach right lol. Sorry @TheSexDogs . Still think Jake might prefer the opportunity of working with Bennett, Farnworth, Isako, Hammer. Wallace, Flegler and ol buddy JMK. Should suit him and we see him excel.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmao TPJ just said nah fuck it im done, cbf with the last game

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said last week the players have clocked off weeks ago, they don’t give a fuck about this season and now it seems after the drama’s of this week it seems either CC and his coaching staff have as well or a lot of players want an early end to this shit show of a season,

Positives are we’ve avoided the spoon and put a lazy 20 or 50 dollars on the Titans 19+ - easy money and a little Ray of sunshine at then end of a very forgettable season.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Casey Badger - how she's going to keep up I don't know.. predicting a train wreck, at least her scissors, paper, rock method of officiating will still be there to guide her.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Poor Casey Badger - how she's going to keep up I don't know.. predicting a train wreck, at least her scissors, paper, rock method of officiating will still be there to guide her.
She won't have to check for multiple reasons not to award us any tries thats for sure.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She won't have to check for multiple reasons not to award us any tries thats for sure.
Hopefully there are not to many length of the field trys' - poor girl would be 40 meters away from the put down.

I think she'll be gassed inside 15 minutes as I assume she'll have to sprint at 100% on every play just to keep up - especially if the titans tear us up early on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully there are not to many length of the field trys' - poor girl would be 40 meters away from the put down.

I think she'll be gassed inside 15 minutes as I assume she'll have to sprint at 100% on every play just to keep up - especially if the titans tear us up early on.
We won't be scoring many tries and she could probably outrun most of our players anyway lol....at least she'll only have to hang around in half the field bc all the traffic will be our side of half way lol