Bulldog team breakdown 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
4. Krishnan Inu - has done fuck all this year, mainly due to suspensions. Needs to pull his head out of his ass and knuckle down.
Wrong - Usually waddles out of position and lets in plenty of tries. Should be shaking hands with Barry Ward to learn positional play in the NSW Cup.

5. Sam Perrett - good player in general, hasn't done much for us so far this year. Needs improvement.
He has to stick with Inu or there would be bigger holes out wide. Can't blame him for the right side defence lapses. He would go much better if Lafai was his centre.

17. Kasiano - looks fatter and fatter each week. Playing well, makes the metres. Good off the bench. Eats enough food to feed a small african nation.
If he gets any bigger he'll need to wear a blue and white tent for a jersey. He is very strong and makes big inroads with hit ups but his ball control and defence is lousy. He's a big chance of giving away a penalty every time he makes a late arrival in a tackle.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
My top team since i was a bulldogs supporter in the 80s. At their best form id pick....

1 Ben Barba
2 Hazem El Masri
3 Josh Morris
4 Jarrod McCracken
5 Brett Dallas
6 Terry Lamb (c)
7 Jonathon Thurston
8 Mark O'Meley
9 Jason Hethrington
10 James Graham (vc)
11 Steve Price
12 SBW (pains me to put him there but he qualifies, because when not injured or in France he was and is quite talented, and he has played for us)
13 Jim Dymock

14 Matt Utai
15 Darren Smith
16 Willy Mason (another one im not thrilled about, but at his peak he was destructive)
17 Aiden Tolman

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My top team since i was a bulldogs supporter in the 80s. At their best form id pick....

1 Ben Barba
2 Hazem El Masri
3 Josh Morris
4 Jarrod McCracken
5 Brett Dallas
6 Terry Lamb (c)
7 Jonathon Thurston
8 Mark O'Meley
9 Jason Hethrington
10 James Graham (vc)
11 Steve Price
12 SBW (pains me to put him there but he qualifies, because when not injured or in France he was and is quite talented, and he has played for us)
13 Jim Dymock

14 Matt Utai
15 Darren Smith
16 Willy Mason (another one im not thrilled about, but at his peak he was destructive)
17 Aiden Tolman
Brilliant team all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.