BULLDOG SITE. INJURY WARD. PLAYER PROFILES.

INJURY WARD & PLAYER PROFILES HOPELESS!!!

• OR DISAGREE ? NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Whitey

New Pup
Reaction score
Old Whitey, I wholeheartedly agree with you - all these things should be easy, and I'd like to believe there are many other like-minded supporters out there that want the same. I want to see every game every week - I hope to still be as passionate as you are when I'm 85 - you are an inspiration!

The information is readily available, and this is one area where we could be the best right now! Setting the standard - generally all of the NRL team sites are underwhelming with the Rabbits probably the best of a bad bunch.
Thank you for your comments, much appreciated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I doubt it’s a staffed/salaried role but if anyone keen had and wanted to give the time FOC the club might supply the inputs and tools. Ask not what your club can do for you but what you can do for your club :-).
I'll do it if they let me run one training session.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There may be young kids in SG Ball or Harold Matthews or Tarsha Gale teams that are interested in or studying Photography, Journalism etc, that would love to be given a job doing this sort of stuff. The youngsters are quick with phones, computers so why not give them a go?
Surely we waste enough money signing players on 3 year contracts that aren't performing.
I don't remember Ryan Sutton setting the world on fire at Canberra, yet he was signed for 3 years? One year of underperformance down, lets hope he improves over the next two.
RFM (was) a good player & appears to be a nice bloke, but unless he can improve on his injury riddled efforts of last season we have to pay him for another 2 years. It also appears that no-one else wants to sign him.
Surely our Club is rich enough to give a couple of kids a salary doing a job much better than whoever is responsible AT PRESENT??
Just get the person (s) who are currently paid to do thej ob to actually do the job

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There may be young kids in SG Ball or Harold Matthews or Tarsha Gale teams that are interested in or studying Photography, Journalism etc, that would love to be given a job doing this sort of stuff. The youngsters are quick with phones, computers so why not give them a go?
Surely we waste enough money signing players on 3 year contracts that aren't performing.
I don't remember Ryan Sutton setting the world on fire at Canberra, yet he was signed for 3 years? One year of underperformance down, lets hope he improves over the next two.
RFM (was) a good player & appears to be a nice bloke, but unless he can improve on his injury riddled efforts of last season we have to pay him for another 2 years. It also appears that no-one else wants to sign him.
Surely our Club is rich enough to give a couple of kids a salary doing a job much better than whoever is responsible AT PRESENT??
Keeping aside that player salaries are separate and measured by the salary cap which js funded by broadcast revenue I do like your idea of young kids coming through the grades being given an opportunity to learn skills and produce product for the club. Have you thought about putting your idea to the CEO? I won’t publish his email address here but if you’re interested send me a DM and I’ll provide it to you.

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just asked him a question - seemed he didnt like it. Up to then he was very helpful re jun rep info - trial dates times venues etc which the club refuses to publicise
was the question at all referring to the fact we don't get the info that we should be ? Gus is a rather sensitive one

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
was the question at all referring to the fact we don't get the info that we should be ? Gus is a rather sensitive one
it was aroud the time of the Lodge and May rumours just asked whether any truth in them

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oloapu had his surgery, Tracey injured Jun rep trials brought forward to tonight. Nothing on the website about any as of Thursday pm.