Bulldog owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to know how many of the Kennelers actually owns a Bulldog.

mrVR6exy

Waterboy
Reaction score
i wish i did own one but a pedigree papered British Bulldog ain't cheap and i ain't rich, so we decided on our second choice which was a Boxer . She is now 10 weeks old and is adorable :grinning:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i wish i did own one but a pedigree papered British Bulldog ain't cheap and i ain't rich, so we decided on our second choice which was a Boxer . She is now 10 weeks old and is adorable :grinning:
I saved a while for mine. He's now 6 months old.

mrVR6exy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I saved a while for mine. He's now 6 months old.
yeah i would of done that but it was a last minute thing as the misses and i decided we were going to add a dog to the family for our daughters second b'day. The Bulldog was what was on top of my list and the Boxer was hers ...... i can't say i have any regrets though :grinning:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah i would of done that but it was a last minute thing as the misses and i decided we were going to add a dog to the family for our daughters second b'day. The Bulldog was what was on top of my list and the Boxer was hers ...... i can't say i have any regrets though :grinning:
Now they are a great dog too mate, my best mate has a pure bred boxer. Very obedient.

Cant say mine is at the moment :-)

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I've contemplated getting a british bulldog, but I've had Bernese mountain dogs for almost the last 20yrs, so I'll probably get another one later this year

Status
Not open for further replies.