News Bulldog Lafai keen on Barrett NRL rebuild

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck lafai, another plodder holding back our younger brigade.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking oath Mike .. that’s beautiful stuff, good to see some more love for my man Laf.. good stuff mate :grinning:
It left out the part where he was trying to put his missuss head through his garage wall.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It left out the part where he was trying to put his missuss head through his garage wall.
And she’s still with him lol?

Not at all, not from what I read, there was arguments, but he never physically assaulted his wife or anyone..!! And I’m not excusing his behaviour either, he punched holes in garage Walls, or something along those lines.

And ya know, I don’t know the full story,but Obviously he has turned things around and Is remorseful, again .. he has my full support and he will be an asset.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have no depth in the centres. If he does well there I'd expect the club will extend him another season.

Hopoate is our best option at fullback. Until Meaney displays Hopoates ability to catch and pass then I dont see him moving back to the centres.

Averillo could end up anywhere. He is definitely a talent but I have no idea what his preference is or if he will just end up filling a gap for us anywhere in the backline.

Rumours about Bird potentially coming? Well I guess if they sign Bird it makes it less likely Lafai will stay on. If it was between extending Lafai another season or picking up a half price Bird who would you pick?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai an excellent passing game , and beside RFM , will be a great combo actually.
I’ll double check with Jake if he’s playing right or left side
Hopefully he tells me in less than 30 mins

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

As long as they are both playing I don’t need to know anymore lol.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious. How do you know Jake as you mentioned before you see him and his sister every week?