Bulldog Bloopers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well, i thought it would be a bit of a change to have something to discuss, that people can laugh at and just get away from all the contract talks cause they are annoying lolll. So "Bulldog bloopers" is a thread to put down anything you can remember a bulldog player doing on the field that wasnt meant to happen and that you just found funny, ill start the tread going.

*Terry Lamb kicking a field goal against Newcastle when we were 2 points down thinking that it was level and we had won the game lollll

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anasta leaving the bulldogs thinking his career will be better off at the roosters.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now thats a blooper :p

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Martin Bella dropping the ball from kick off in the 1994 grand final against canberra.

A

Abz

Jim Dymock shaving his head before we won the grand final in 1995.

D

D0ggyStylz

Jason Williams strolling in for a try tries to better the position and ends up getting held up by either quinten pongia or john lomax - against the raiders.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I know this isnt bulldogs but who remembers Ryles playing the ball the wrong way lol what a dope that was one of the funniest things ive seen.

A

Abz

I know this isnt bulldogs but who remembers Ryles playing the ball the wrong way lol what a dope that was one of the funniest things ive seen.
You just reminded me of Nathan Brown taping the ball for a 20 m restart and passed it to a stacking-it Lance Thompson. The guy was practically on the ground when Brown threw the ball at him lol.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score

Geoff Toovey was the KING of getting smashed and playing the ball the wrong way.

D

D0ggyStylz

Martin bella did the same thing in the state of origin.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
"Terry Lamb kicking a field goal against Norths when we were 2 points down thinking that it was level and we had won the game lollll"

Byrd, mate i think you will find it was newcastle, i am pretty sure as i was at that game.

A

Abz

1998 Prelim against the Eels. Craig Polla-Mounter attempting a goal from 50 metres out, he kicked it, and the Bulldogs claimed victory even though he missed. It was funny lol. Bill Harrigan had to go to video ref... for a field goal LOL... then we smashed them by an extra 2 tries in extra time.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Jim Dymock shaving his head before we won the grand final in 1995.
I think a even bigger blooper then that was Hetehrington shaving his hair off!! He looked like a true bulldogs afterwards!

H

harryharris

This one was a while ago-84 or 85 I think.A game against St George. We had a winger called Max Mannix who received a good ball off the scrum form Mick Potter and outsprinted everyone in an 80m run to dive over out-wide.He tried to be smart and the ball slid out of his hands and over the dead ball. While he laid there all embarrasssed, a few of The Dragons players rubbed him on the back of the head and gave it to him. He went and played for Illawara after that and was never heard of again.

D

D0ggyStylz

"Terry Lamb kicking a field goal against Norths when we were 2 points down thinking that it was level and we had won the game lollll"

Byrd, mate i think you will find it was newcastle, i am pretty sure as i was at that game.

yeah, that was against newcastle

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i forgot his name... max manich i think it was? that dropped the ball when he was going to score a try

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score

aight my bad mate, thanks for clearing it up.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Bulldogs second half against the Broncos in the Semi last year. I dunno if that's a blooper or a disaster?

N

nightshadow

Jason Williams strolling in for a try tries to better the position and ends up getting held up by either quinten pongia or john lomax - against the raiders.
Wasn't it Carrol from Brisbane? Or was it Crocker

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
Ben Czilowski - Every thing he did was a blooper.........and the dogs made the blooper of signing him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.