Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah one of my friends said they will take you for a ride in a helicopter and let you shoot at targets.
Must of been an awesome experience I bet you can’t wait to go back?

All of us need to put our differences aside and do a Vegas trip.
We need to form the kennels version of the rat pack!
You want shooting? Like I mean real shooting?

You go to Cancun bro. They drive you 20 mins out to the edge of the jungle and they basically have every type of gun you can wish for. Their targets are cars, buses, watermelons, 4L jugs filled with red liquid. They drive you there and back, unlimited ammo, a mad lunch, all for 80 bucks US.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You want shooting? Like I mean real shooting?

You go to Cancun bro. They drive you 20 mins out to the edge of the jungle and they basically have every type of gun you can wish for. Their targets are cars, buses, watermelons, 4L jugs filled with red liquid. They drive you there and back, unlimited ammo, a mad lunch, all for 80 bucks US.
You told me this before.
If I ever go to Mexico. I want you to come with me!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a huge eater, so generally go for restaurants before buffets. But I do occasionally enjoy them in Sydney when my family gets together. There's a few of my nephews who swing the decision in favour of buffets. Typically I'll grab a monster plateful first up then just take it easy afterwards unless there's good seafood. That's my weakness. Illf the plan is for a pizza hut AYCE I'm not keen. They're usually shit pizza and bad pasta with dessert that I'm not fussed over either.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've noticed in Australia most foreigners here prefer boat parties.
Probably the closest thing you will get to a Vegas pool party here?

you’re right.
This country is too much of a nanny nation and if we attempted doing the same thing, what you described will happen.
You will have too many grub thug RSA Marshalls and security thinking they’re mad ***** because they’re getting paid off the books at a topless pool party?
We are a massive nanny state and getting worse now goody two shoes labor governments. Even with a boat party here you’d have maritime, fisheries & the water cops all over it then noise complaints & a curfew. I went on a boat party in Texas that was nuts and remember comparing it to boat parties I’ve been on here and laughed

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We are a massive nanny state and getting worse now goody two shoes labor governments. Even with a boat party here you’d have maritime, fisheries & the water cops all over it then noise complaints & a curfew. I went on a boat party in Texas that was nuts and remember comparing it to boat parties I’ve been on here and laughed
Don't get me wrong. I know we have had misunderstandings and I'm highly critical of Australia.

I do not hate the people of Australia at all.
Just like you I'm frustrated how we get robbed and treated like babies all the time.

It's even worse since covid.
A lot of people want to rule and dictate over one another and make up their own rules as they go along.

Example.
I was at Padstow bowling club a month ago.
I signed in.
When I went to put my sign ticket in my wallet, the kid working there told me they keep the tickets behind the bar and just sign everyone out when they see them leave?
Wtf is that stupid college kid on about?

I kicked up a stink and made him give me my sign in ticket.
Fucking millennial douchebags thinking they're real men? Lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed in Australia most foreigners here prefer boat parties.
Probably the closest thing you will get to a Vegas pool party here?

you’re right.
This country is too much of a nanny nation and if we attempted doing the same thing, what you described will happen.
You will have too many grub thug RSA Marshalls and security thinking they’re mad ***** because they’re getting paid off the books at a topless pool party?
At the Vegas pool parties they really work over the girls. I’ve seen it many times.. about midday at the start of a topless pool party all the girls are shy covering up or careful to remain at neck level underwater hands over their boobs.. bar just opens and music is faint.

a few paid models come out topless to set the scene.. music slowly gets louder and as drinks get consumed.. 1-2 hours in, all the girls are topless running around, playing pool volleyball and walking to the toilets or standing at the bar topless not a care in the world. Chatting away with random strangers. The paid models disappear having broken the ice.. by 5-6pm everyone disappears for a big meal and big night out ahead.

it’s just a fantastic wonderful afternoon. No party compares

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
At the Vegas pool parties they really work over the girls. I’ve seen it many times.. about midday at the start of a topless pool party all the girls are shy covering up or careful to remain at neck level underwater hands over their boobs.. bar just opens and music is faint.

a few paid models come out topless to set the scene.. music slowly gets louder and as drinks get consumed.. 1-2 hours in, all the girls are topless running around, playing pool volleyball and walking to the toilets or standing at the bar topless not a care in the world. Chatting away with random strangers. The paid models disappear having broken the ice.. by 5-6pm everyone disappears for a big meal and big night out ahead.

They really know how to set up a party in Vegas from what you guys keep saying?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I know we have had misunderstandings and I'm highly critical of Australia.

I do not hate the people of Australia at all.
Just like you I'm frustrated how we get robbed and treated like babies all the time.

It's even worse since covid.
A lot of people want to rule and dictate over one another and make up their own rules as they go along.

Example.
I was at Padstow bowling club a month ago.
I signed in.
When I went to put my sign ticket in my wallet, the kid working there told me they keep the tickets behind the bar and just sign everyone out when they see them leave?
Wtf is that stupid college kid on about?

I kicked up a stink and made him give me my sign in ticket.
Fucking millennial douchebags thinking they're real men? Lol
Haha he probably wanted to make sure it was recycled to reduce his carbon footprint and stop climate change. That’s cool mate. Based on things you’ve said I think you, like others think I’m someone that previously had an account in this name that was deleted by an ex mod. All good :grinning:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

That sounds like hell to me. I couldn’t give a crap if I’m a superficial gym cock trying to get my end wet with some slut with her tits out listening to Lil Uzi Vert. Go to Berlin if you really want to party. That’s not partying that’s just pretending to be on an episode of Jersey Shore but you don’t have the money to pay $10,000 for a bottle of cat piss that Moet sponsored and paid for anyway.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I prefer a buffet as the food is already there and ready, and you can go for 2nds, 3rds etc...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another thing i dislike about buffets, particularly it its at an event like a wedding is that you have to line up and stand there like a spare dick with a plate in your hand. There is not universe where that is preferable to someone bringing food to your table. I don't know why hosts of events want people to feel like they're in a line like oliver bloody twist..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You told me this before.
If I ever go to Mexico. I want you to come with me!
I'll gladly be your tour guide.

And with my wife's family there (cartel associates) you'd be untouchable.

I remember Lov-Dog went over there and told her all she needed to know and what names to drop and when lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That sounds like hell to me. I couldn’t give a crap if I’m a superficial gym cock trying to get my end wet with some slut with her tits out listening to Lil Uzi Vert. Go to Berlin if you really want to party. That’s not partying that’s just pretending to be on an episode of Jersey Shore but you don’t have the money to pay $10,000 for a bottle of cat piss that Moet sponsored and paid for anyway.
I met a Mexican woman a few years ago who is widowed to an obese guy.

She was glamorous.
She told me she found him beautiful because he was a kind person.

She even said her mother gave her shit for liking him at first but changed her tune when she got to know him.

She explained how she seen his inner beauty and that's what attracted her to him.

So if you want a Latina wife? Stop saying no to 2nds and never skip cake for dessert! Lol