No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton on 250k a year for 2 and a half years in comparison looks a lot better
And a far better fit as he is more of the organizing type, we needed .... The Dogs were never going to pair Sullivan with Burton.

The knock-on Brooks has always been game management, not sure how Sullivan improves that.

Another panic buy.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And a far better fit as he is more of the organizing type, we needed .... The Dogs were never going to pair Sullivan with Burton.

The knock-on Brooks has always been game management, not sure how Sullivan improves that.

Another panic buy.
It’s the tigs they don’t know what’s going on

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Another panic buy.
They downgraded going from Sezer/Sullivan to Brooks. They needed to change away from Brooks 100% but they didn’t change for the better

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They downgraded going from Sezer/Sullivan to Brooks. They needed to change away from Brooks 100% but they didn’t change for the better
They need Flanagan

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best news I’ve heard in a while. Can’t believe they threw 4 years at him. Kid hasn’t shown anything to get a long term contract. Hope for their sake it’s 4 years 1 million :p
Geez the Tigers like a gamble. 4 year deal for Sullivan who to be honest has shown very occasional glimpses of something, but nothing that warrants a 4 year deal.

On top of the Tigers paying ridiculous money for the Fanu brothers on long term deals....wow

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Too many coconuts
I have it on extremely good authority that a high profile target that was close to signing for the tigers did not do for this reason. He said they ‘have too many dumb coconuts’ and went on to say he doesn’t trust the game plans.
What is surprising to me though is how public he said it. A few people heard. He was asked why he didn’t sign for the tigers.
I swear on my parents.
I hope no one picks this as a racist comment but this really did happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have it on extremely good authority that a high profile target that was close to signing for the tigers did not do for this reason. He said they ‘have too many dumb coconuts’ and went on to say he doesn’t trust the game plans.
What is surprising to me though is how public he said it. A few people heard. He was asked why he didn’t sign for the tigers.
I swear on my parents.
I hope no one picks this as a racist comment but this really did happen.
Who said it? I'm sure he won't mind if it was that public.