No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see your “doesn’t matter who the HB is” and play my “Flanno…” ….touchdown…. game & checkmate….
Hey, I said a traditional HB, not a reserve grade hooker daddy's boy.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right we won't get a quality half anytime soon. By looks of it our future half will have to be developed. I just hope we can get a mentor in and develop our future 7 rather than just trying to develop him purely by getting NRL experience.

I'll throw it out there, who do people think we can or should get as a mentor for our future half that has played the game more recently and is retired?
Kevin Moore

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Followed up with a wonderful kick… 30 metre distance, 10 of them where out on the full though.

Him and sexton are Fucking bottom of the barrel.
Irrespective of how much truth to the speculation I also don't see the point of getting either, someone like Rajab or BBO could do a similar job obviously still with game deficiencies but are developing prospects(hopefully).
Also what position have the kennel experts determined KO is best suited to this week I've seen up to five as of recently but he "definitely isn't a half" their saying

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Irrespective of how much truth to the speculation I also don't see the point of getting either, someone like Rajab or BBO could do a similar job obviously still with game deficiencies but are developing prospects(hopefully).
Also what position have the kennel experts determined KO is best suited to this week I've seen up to five as of recently but he "definitely isn't a half" their saying
Honestly … I don’t know what KO’s best position is, that’s up to the coaches to work out.

All I can say is I wish they’d work it out and then pick and stick with their decision … I’m over players being moved about all the time, it stunts both their development and their defence ..

To me KO is way off first grade … the best thing for him, is for the coaches to say this is your position, you’ll be in Cup for a few years while we give you more coaching and you improve in this position, and your form will tell you when your 1st grade ready ..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seen a post on FB Hull FC fab page, that some NRL clubs have sounded out Jake Cliffords availability.
I've been vocal on wanting him in the past, would take him over Sullivan.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seen a post on FB Hull FC fab page, that some NRL clubs have sounded out Jake Cliffords availability.
I've been vocal on wanting him in the past, would take him over Sullivan.
I was only thinking about Clifford and looking at his stats a couple days ago.
His stats aren’t that impressive for super league

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was only thinking about Clifford and looking at his stats a couple days ago.
His stats aren’t that impressive for super league
Not really no. I haven't been following SL as much as I usually would. But I think he was injured early in the season, may have copped a cannonball tackle

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that we signed him from the Swans, will give Burton a run for his money with his long kicking game.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully there’s someone with brains quietly going after Trindall, he’s our best hope ..
Trindall or maybe one or two in the UK are the best 7s left, problem is, they may not want to come unless we pay massive overs… is that a gamble we should make.., I’m not too sure, we need middles more than a 7 right now imo