News Bronson Xerri fails drug test

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Supposedly they weren't over the cap for just 90 mins in 4 or so years.....faarken miracle!!!!! Lucky the NRL believes in fairytales.
The official NRL statement was that the team playing on grand final day wasn't over the cap. That's not a 30 man roster though. It was just a matter of the NRL knowing that they'd look like the incompetent turds they are if they admitted that another grand final had been won by a squad assembled by cheating.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The official NRL statement was that the team playing on grand final day wasn't over the cap. That's not a 30 man roster though. It was just a matter of the NRL knowing that they'd look like the incompetent turds they are if they admitted that another grand final had been won by a squad assembled by cheating.
Instead they prefer to look like the incompetent turds they are by coming up with a pathetic 90 Min GF salary cap excuse.

As if we'd fall for that ...us, or the great RL investigative journos, who happily would ruin a player or club's reputation for some relatively minor incident, but winning a premiership whilst over the cap? Proven over the year before, the year after and during their premiership season! Except for Grand Final Day.

No way would that fly....oh wait.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be enough for the whole Sharks club to be investigated further tbh.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sympathy from me, can't stand drug cheating c***s.

If you're a weak c***, work harder.
Agree with you 100% on most, he made his bed so he sleeps in it. Though how many dumb shit do 18-19 year olds do? I can only speak for my self but I did a lot of dumb shit at that age. don’t get me wrong anabolic steroids is a big No No especially in professional sport, although ffs who ever led him to think it was anything but a bad idea is a full ****. Cause there’s no doubt in my mind the ppl in his corner should’ve had his best interests at heart. All I’m trying to say is, the ***** still a kid and obviously has some really bad ppl around him who don’t give a shit about him and that irks me cause the kids a talent and will miss the best part of what 4 years of his career for one bad judgement. When in 2012 till 2015 the entire sharks team and some major figures in the game was embroiled in peptides and all that scandal. and the player accused like Gallen and so only actually missed what 3 games.