12. Sam Thaiday
13. Matt Gillett

Interchange:
14. Ben Hunt
15. Mitchell Dodds
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Nick Kenny
18. Josh Hoffman

Is this line up one of the worst in a long time, seriously that is bad. Also Teo and Winterstein have been dropped for being late to training, bad times at Brisbane.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL very dud side, but they'll still beat us.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
With Ben Barba coming on in the 70th minute :roflol:

Bobcat will make 50 metres and get an early mark in the 70th minute. Barba will get 80 metres, a try and a try assist in 10 mins...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
With Ben Barba coming on in the 70th minute :roflol:
what i dont get is why moore is leaving it until the last 10 minutes to play him...ok for myself i wasnt overly won on the kid but im gaining confidence in him....by giving him minimal time on the field isnt going to help us at all....for mine he needs at least the last 15 minutes in both halves

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bobcat will make 50 metres and get an early mark in the 70th minute. Barba will get 80 metres, a try and a try assist in 10 mins...
The sad thing is, it's true.

LOL@you editting your post due to exaggeration lmaoooo :roflol:

what i dont get is why moore is leaving it until the last 10 minutes to play him...ok for myself i wasnt overly won on the kid but im gaining confidence in him....by giving him minimal time on the field isnt going to help us at all....for mine he needs at least the last 15 minutes in both halves
Tadpole is the enigma of the Bulldogs club.

How, where and why he makes his decisions I will never know. Even Hannant's homesickness makes more sense than his coaching decisions lol

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
you know i wouldnt be surprised if the broncos win. Something is telling me they could surprise a lot of people,

but i will still tip the steelers

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
To those who are calling for all our young kids to be thrown in first grade, i urge you to watch what happens to these kids on Friday night.

It is not going to be pretty.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
1. Corey Norman (19)
2. Gerard Beale (19)
3. Dale Copley (18)
4. Alex Glenn (21)
5. Mitch Rivett (20)
6. Darren Lockyer (33)
7. Peter Wallace (24)
8. Ashton Sims (25)
9. Andrew McCullough (20)
10. Scott Anderson (24)
11. Lagi Setu (22)
12. Sam Thaiday (24)
13. Matt Gillett (21)

Interchange:
14. Ben Hunt (20)
15. Mitchell Dodds (20)
16. Dunamis Lui (20)
17. Nick Kenny (27)
18. Josh Hoffman (22)

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
To those who are calling for all our young kids to be thrown in first grade, i urge you to watch what happens to these kids on Friday night.

It wont stop them lol

Paki Afu = gun ShoLd OfF BiN dEr 4rM D StaRt

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
We will get pummeled.
If we stay within 12 points I will be ecstatic.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i wonder how izzy is feeling now knowing he is the reason why a few of their workhorses left :p and he isnt even on the field.

brisbane please sell hodges, lockyer and wallace and buy another 450k player :grinning:

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
That argument is getting old. Izzy has consistently been a standout performer for the Broncos. In any case I would rather pay 450k for izzy than 350k for Ryan. LOL.

The guy is a superstar, only 20 years old with plenty of Aus, QLD and finals game and already won a grand final. You can't blame him or the recruitment of him for Brisbane's lack of success.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Broncos:

1. Corey Norman
2. Gerard Beale
3. Dale Copley
4. Alex Glenn
5. Mitch Rivett
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Ashton Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Lagi Setu
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Matt Gillett

Interchange:
14. Ben Hunt
15. Mitchell Dodds
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Nick Kenny
18. Josh Hoffman

Is this line up one of the worst in a long time, seriously that is bad. Also Teo and Winterstein have been dropped for being late to training, bad times at Brisbane.
well i guess that henjak has the job of rebuilding the team from bottom up since they have lost a lot of players in the last 2 years...

but i guess i t doesnt help to have a $500k a year winger out injured

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
That argument is getting old. Izzy has consistently been a standout performer for the Broncos. In any case I would rather pay 450k for izzy than 350k for Ryan. LOL.

The guy is a superstar, only 20 years old with plenty of Aus, QLD and finals game and already won a grand final. You can't blame him or the recruitment of him for Brisbane's lack of success.
:roflol:

ryan isnt even close to 350. stop guesstimating out of your ass.

hey i reckon the bulldogs should sell morris, stagg, ennis, hannant just so we can buy JT

What good is a centre if the rest are **** house? Look at that forward pack lol. Even with a fully fit pack it's still ****house. If you think izzy is worth 450k lol you must have rocks in your brain

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
:roflol:

ryan isnt even close to 350. stop guesstimating out of your ass.

hey i reckon the bulldogs should sell morris, stagg, ennis, hannant just so we can buy JT

What good is a centre if the rest are **** house? Look at that forward pack lol. Even with a fully fit pack it's still ****house. If you think izzy is worth 450k lol you must have rocks in your brain
Izzy isn't even close to 450k, stop guesstimating out of your ass.
Tronc will be with us by round 8 who was outstanding last year and is the no.1 prop in the super league atm. Anderson, Kenny, Tronc, Sims is not a bad forward pack, the Bulldogs don't have much better.

The reason we are getting smashed atm is because of injuries, you know bulldogs got the wooden spoon when they had a season riddled with injuries.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Paki and Martin need to be playing Reserve Grade atleast. 20's is a joke of a comp!!

Unfortunatley i think the Broncos are going to have their asses handed to them

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Izzy isn't even close to 450k, stop guesstimating out of your ass.
Tronc will be with us by round 8 who was outstanding last year and is the no.1 prop in the super league atm. Anderson, Kenny, Tronc, Sims is not a bad forward pack, the Bulldogs don't have much better.

The reason we are getting smashed atm is because of injuries, you know bulldogs got the wooden spoon when they had a season riddled with injuries.
how isnt he lol? thats how much brisbane bought him for :grinning: A guesstimate is something you make up, while an estimate is an approximate figure

'Boom Melbourne Storm centre Israel Folau has signed today with the Brisbane Broncos after many felt he would remain in Melbourne with the club that nurtured him and took him to an NRL Premiership.

Reports put the contract value at around $2 million dollars for a term of 4 years, as the rookie spoke of reuniting with his family who are all Brisbane based.
The signing of Folau puts Brisbane in an awesome position, already playing amazing football and boasting a good batch of younger players – the only piece of the jigsaw puzzle left is the recruitment of Craig Bellamy. The former Broncos assistant makes no bones about his desier to return him and Brisbane have said they do not want anyone else other than Bellamy at the helm.'

yeah tronc is going to help alot

Status
Not open for further replies.