Broncos Match

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going in to this game, if we can’t beat the broncos who are a bottom 4 side at the moment, how much games will we actually win this year if we can’t beat Brisbane… they seemingly look a little better this year but have also looked horrible aswell, and we really should’ve beat them in round 2.
Will a loss here be the final nail in the coffin?

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah need to win this, we should have won last time we played them.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The coffin is already nailed, I’ve really given up hoping for wins already. The next winnable game is probably round 11 vs tigers, hopefully we play them twice this year.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the south’s game was winnable and we got spanked I dno what game we could win any more so disappointed with this team

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coffin is already nailed, I’ve really given up hoping for wins already. The next winnable game is probably round 11 vs tigers, hopefully we play them twice this year.
Same! This team is pretty predictable. Score first then get a thrashing at the end. No discipline, hot potato with the ball, no creativity

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two shit teams coming up against each other. Broncos will win this because of Reynolds boot.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh I want this win more than any other this year especially after round 2 bs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm unfortunately at the point where I think I'll just be looking at the results after the game. Games 2 & 3 for us were lost via refs calls IMO. Melbourne and Penrith were probably going to be losses, but the South's game I thought we weren't given a chance to be in it with 6 again piggybacks keeping South's in easy scoring positions and sapping our energy and spirit.

Watching the game just resulted in me finishing the day in a fucking foul mood. As much as it'll sadden me to stop watching the only sport I follow, I just don't want to be seeing our chances to win negated by turds with whistles.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your not alone alan, i used to enjoy nrl so much and our team ripping in for 80 mins, havent been to a game since 2012 and watched about 1&1/2 dogs games this year.
The new young ref i saw yesterday in a game just refereed the game with just the rules and no ego and let the game flow, something sutton cannot do.
Cant see an improvement, 23 may be better but we have been hoping next years the year for the last decade.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm unfortunately at the point where I think I'll just be looking at the results after the game. Games 2 & 3 for us were lost via refs calls IMO. Melbourne and Penrith were probably going to be losses, but the South's game I thought we weren't given a chance to be in it with 6 again piggybacks keeping South's in easy scoring positions and sapping our energy and spirit.

Watching the game just resulted in me finishing the day in a fucking foul mood. As much as it'll sadden me to stop watching the only sport I follow, I just don't want to be seeing our chances to win negated by turds with whistles.
Im already there bro, better for your blood pressure

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
round 11 is probably the nail in the coffin but it should of been weeks ago