Britney Announces "Circus" Australian Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
IT’S FINALLY CONFIRMED! BRITNEY SPEARS WILL BRING HER CIRCUS DOWN UNDER.
For the first time in her career Britney Spears will be touring Australia. Britney Spears in association with Dainty Consolidated Entertainment brings The Circus Starring Britney Spears Down Under in November.
The Circus Starring Britney Spears is a first of its kind, incorporating a dazzling display of music, dance, magic and theatrics into the year’s biggest spectacle. With its cast of nearly 50 dancers, magicians, clowns and acrobats and a travelling staff of over 200, the 50 million dollar extravaganza will travel Australia with an unprecedented 60 tons of equipment in 34 trucks for what is sure to be the most electrifying musical event ever.

The Circus Starring Britney Spears kicked-off in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA on March 3 2009, and is the highest grossing tour of 2009 in North America to date. Britney is currently touring Europe to raves reviews. “The Circus starring Britney Spears, the relentlessly high octane and superbly choreographed affair delighted 23,000 assembled fans” claims the UK’s Daily Mail, and The Financial Times stating “...with costume changes, a mini-magic show and blingy bicycles, the presentation was a feast for the eyes.”

"I've wanted to tour Australia for quite some time and now it's finally happening. My Circus tour is the best show I have ever created and I can't wait to perform it for all of my Australian fans. See you guys soon!" exclaims Britney.

"It's truly a sight to behold...the biggest show under one roof.” - MTV.com
"...There’s nothing like the sustained rigor of a live performance to show if a star’s still got it. Tuesday night proved that Britney does..." - New York Daily News

TOUR DATES:*
Fri 6 Nov - Burswood Dome, Perth
Wed 11 & Thu 12 Nov - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Thu 19 & Fri 20 Nov - Acer Arena, Sydney
Tue 24 Nov - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
*Ticketek is selling for the above venues only.

TICKET PRICES
Diamond: $199.90
Gold: $149.90
Silver: $99.90

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BRITNEYS09

Im actually ridiculously excited about this!! lol :o

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Part of her circus tricks will be shaving her head and wearing some underwear.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Diamond tickets FTW!
I swear to GOD, Rami, if I get Diamond ticxkets will you guys get them too? lol I dont think any of my other friends will pay 200$ for Britney tickets lol :sleep:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear to GOD, Rami, if I get Diamond ticxkets will you guys get them too? lol I dont think any of my other friends will pay 200$ for Britney tickets lol :sleep:
Yep I'll pay for em. I paid 160 for Armin, guess I could fork another 40 bucks extra :o

Do Diamond tickets allow you to grope her on stage??

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Yep I'll pay for em. I paid 160 for Armin, guess I could fork another 40 bucks extra :o

Do Diamond tickets allow you to grope her on stage??
well it sounds similar to the tickets JT had. for 200$ you got "sexyback" tickets which was basically right around the stage, definite groping distance!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
def 100% diamond. all my concerts ive been to i always just buy the best tickets. wtf would you buy cheapo tickets and stand a zillion miles away. I want as close as possible to the front like N.E.R.D at the festival.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
btw hopefully we can brong cameras lol, i should have my SLR by then and the pics will be sex

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Hani, they only check bags for cameras. I usually put mine in my pants or in between my boobs if they check for cameras lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hani, they only check bags for cameras. I usually put mine in my pants or in between my boobs if they check for cameras lol.
damn then i cant bring it, SLRs arent small so i doubt theyll fit in ur boobs

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
if we are that close to the stage you wont need an SLR just bring normal digi cam.

p.s. ROFL Rami ffs. maybe you should just wear baggy pants and claim you were "blessed" lol :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Never underestimate Alex's boobs :p
i gave them a call to see what they mean by a "professional camera"

lol pretty much a camera with no zoom rofll. yeah which camera has "no zoom"

i wont risk bringing it, not that i dont have faith in alex's boobs. I just wouldnt wanna risk a $1000 camera getting stolen from the apparent "safehouse"

sorry if i offended ur boobs Alex :love: they are special hehe

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
lol just bring normal digital camera man, they are piss easy to conceal.

Status
Not open for further replies.