Brisbane it is next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogz06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well for us to beat the broncos we must turn up and let the boys know that we are behind them all the way and i think they will take care of the rest. I think folksey will have them well drilled mentally and i think we can match them all over the park

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Drummer_boy05 said:
p.s Anyone see thiadays Tackle?? a little suss, u reckon anything in it????[/B]
Yes I saw the tackle dont' think there was too much in it he won't have anything to worrie about. Besides we want to play and smash a full strength broncos.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
Drummer_boy05 said:
This Thrashing might have been a good thing for us.. NOW:
* They come in as slight favourites and people expect them to dish it out like they did in our last encounter
* Pressure is on THEM to perform, especially given thier hsitory in Semi's

PLUS:

* We have the physcological edge on them for humiliating and injuring us
* we might be bouyed by the inclusion of a few more players (God willing)
* Definate fan factor (as Fatal1 pointed out)

p.s Anyone see thiadays Tackle?? a little suss, u reckon anything in it????
are you kidding?? its the complete opposite way mate

F

fatal1

put it this way...brisbane played flawless against a hopeless knights pack..

no team plays flawless tow weeks running...our defence just has to be ready and the rest will take care of itself...in saying that however, easier said than done..

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
Two Reasons To Win....

1....."year Of The Do6"
2. Tony Grimaldi....

Enough Said

Apart From...

"who Let The Dogs Out..................................."

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 question, wtf isnt it at Telstra stadium for??? How many Melbourne supporters will turn up on Saturday night... :(...

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Couldnt be happier with playing Brisbane.

We'll be fresh. Hopefully Roy and Reni will be sweet and hopefully the Donkeys are still ****ed from this weeks win.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
N00b said:
1 question, wtf isnt it at Telstra stadium for??? How many Melbourne supporters will turn up on Saturday night... :(...

Why TF are u upset?? ud prefer a closer, more intense Aussie stadium for the Dragons 2 get up in??... A blessing for us!!!

F

fatal1

mate i would rather dogs fans fight over 40k seats than have the luxury of 70k seat...this way the numbers will show up early... :grinning:

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Drummer_boy05 said:
Why TF are u upset?? ud prefer a closer, more intense Aussie stadium for the Dragons 2 get up in??... A blessing for us!!!

telestra is easier to get to lol :grinning:

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
mareeta said:
I drove a mate out to aussie last night for dragons game it was a nightmare about 6pm and it wasn't even a full house. I'll be driving friday night as I usually do. Try to get there before 6pm and park in fox studios it always works for me.
ah ok so definatly guta leave early. is there any way to pre-book parking? ho long did it take u yesterday?

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^^^ lol.....well pubs outta the question for me................well dw i will still be at aussie.....its ok just prefer transport to telestra oh well..........guess i gotta leave earlier

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[Mz_UtAi] said:
ah ok so definatly guta leave early. is there any way to pre-book parking? ho long did it take u yesterday?
I don't know if you can pre-book,i never have. Try and get in there as early as possible at least you won't get bored at fox. If you can get there at 6 sharp or just after it is $6 before 6 its about $12 to $18. Friday night I drove from Arncliffe left about 5.30 and dropped my friend off on Anzac Parade around 6.30. Be persistant it will be worth the traffic jam! :D

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer Aussie Stadium to Telstra, well i've never been to any :p..but Aussie looks better on TV as there is less seats, so the crowd looks bigger and the stadium isnt half empty.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the footy show just then they had Reni and Roy. Reni said he thinks he's a 100% chance of coming back and Asotasi is extremely confindent he'll play.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
it was just showing the bulldogs on the footyshow, they were speaking to grimaldi, and showed them training at belmore sports ground they just went to a break but they should return with more

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Plenty of negativity in this thread. Fire up people.
We are the Bulldogs, we are not the Knights.
These are the finals, Im very confident that Brisbane are going down Friday night.
BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.