Brisbane it is next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
[Mz_UtAi] said:
knites scored! Relief. LOL yea dusnt make no difference. wats the best way to get to aussie stadium? car or pub transport?
good luck driving to aussie stadium next w/e and if you do be prepared to walk a fair while if u dont get there heaps early! public transport would be the way to go its gonna be a sellout game, or very close to it

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
yea i heard drivin can b a pain in the ass. ive been there during the day train/bus it was alrite. the parkin is guna also b a hassle

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
good luck driving to aussie stadium next w/e and if you do be prepared to walk a fair while if u dont get there heaps early! public transport would be the way to go its gonna be a sellout game, or very close to it

the public transport would include having to catch a train and bus right??........like from bankstown does anyone know??????

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Buy your tickets now. They should be sold out come Tuesday.

Maza

Reaction score
Can you buy them now? Ive checked ticketek and theres nothing there... it says something about tickets being sold on Tuesday????????

Number13

Management
Reaction score
CrUnChiE said:
Can you buy them now? Ive checked ticketek and theres nothing there... it says something about tickets being sold on Tuesday????????
The tickets will be released on Monday morning to season ticket holders and the balance will be released on Tuesday.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Holy crap I did not expect that!

Its going to be a cracker of a game next week.

Dogs will fire up for revenge, Broncos will fire up because its the first time we've looked to make an impact in the finals series!!

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Krissy54 said:
the public transport would include having to catch a train and bus right??........like from bankstown does anyone know??????
last time i went pub transport. it was 4rom rockdale to central and a bus from central takes u to the stadium. so im guessing go to central den tke the bus from outside central station.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't EVER drive to aussie stadium.
warning you know mz utai.. :p

Maza

Reaction score
Number13 said:
The tickets will be released on Monday morning to season ticket holders and the balance will be released on Tuesday.
Thought so. Thanx :grinning:

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Krissy54 said:
from bankstown catch a train to central station, from central station, catch the buses to aussie stadium. there will be lots of signs directing you to the bus stop

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[Mz_UtAi] said:
knites scored! Relief. LOL yea dusnt make no difference. wats the best way to get to aussie stadium? car or pub transport?
I drove a mate out to aussie last night for dragons game it was a nightmare about 6pm and it wasn't even a full house. I'll be driving friday night as I usually do. Try to get there before 6pm and park in fox studios it always works for me.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
from bankstown catch a train to central station, from central station, catch the buses to aussie stadium. there will be lots of signs directing you to the bus stop
Don't forget to wear your Bulldogs jersey!

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
marty said:
don't EVER drive to aussie stadium.
warning you know mz utai.. :p
LOL arghh damn! i cant find anyone to go wid on public transport. wat if i leave at 4pm. wud there be enuf time?

Doggee71

Waterboy
Reaction score
Number13 said:
There are weaknesses with the Broncos. They played tonight without any presure from the opposing forwards, Newcatle's kicks were ineffectual and their defense was abysmal. Then add their inability to make any pressure with plays and they were bereft of creativity.

Newcastle lost it rather than Brisbane winning it.
that sums it...
plus it is only really this year...once on the back of state of origin and the other..(everyone is title to a bad game..)

but go back..we have there measure...we just have to believe.....plus if we win then a grand final becons.
we certainly have the ability....plus i think brisbane will get too cocky...
and up against a team that even the supporters up here in Brisbane are scared of..

...they will self destruct...

st george didnt do anything special last week...bit of heavy defence...and belief...

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:

thanks i have done it before but never in the night lol..........oh well anythin for the doggies

thanx again

Justanothergirl

Je Suis Sexy
Reaction score
I have faith in the boys to give the Broncos the treatment, and just stroll on to the finals! It's gonna be a great game and I can't wait! Bring it on!!! :p

I'll be there, being as vocal as humanly possible, decked out in my Doggies regalia supporting our boys! Although, on the downside, I am going to be sitting with Broncos supporters (ie. the family of a Bronco player), but hey free tickets and great seats are fine by me.

Go the Doggies!!!!!!

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
[Mz_UtAi] said:
last time i went pub transport. it was 4rom rockdale to central and a bus from central takes u to the stadium. so im guessing go to central den tke the bus from outside central station.

thanks.....for the help

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Thrashing might have been a good thing for us.. NOW:
* They come in as slight favourites and people expect them to dish it out like they did in our last encounter
* Pressure is on THEM to perform, especially given thier hsitory in Semi's

PLUS:

* We have the physcological edge on them for humiliating and injuring us
* we might be bouyed by the inclusion of a few more players (God willing)
* Definate fan factor (as Fatal1 pointed out)

p.s Anyone see thiadays Tackle?? a little suss, u reckon anything in it????

Status
Not open for further replies.