News Brisbane Broncos secure Brenko Lee on two-year deal

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lee is younger bigger faster stronger and has a better try scoring strike rate than Hoppa.
Lee is shit, I have watched him live many times as while I hate the storm I do go a few of their games to see games live. Anyway Brenko Lee is complete shit relative to other 1st grade rugby league players.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Them signing Reynolds was a coup. Signing Lee is more like a poo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lee is shit, I have watched him live many times as while I had the storm I do go a few of their games to see games live. Any Brenko Lee is complete shit relative to other 1st grade rugby league players.
I don’t believe I said he was the best centre or even that he was that good.What I did say was he is better than what we have currently. And he is easily better than Hoppa. If you can’t see that, I’m not sure what it is you’re looking at or if you even know yourself

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I guess their debutant QLD SOO player last year is on a par with ours!

Both underwhelming but got SOO jerseys.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t believe I said he was the best centre or even that he was that good.What I did say was he is better than what we have currently. And he is easily better than Hoppa. If you can’t see that, I’m not sure what it is you’re looking at or if you even know yourself
first, sorry about the spelling mistakes, I have made the edits.

Hopoate is being asked to play out of position at centre and yes at the start of the season the defence on the right had issues but last four games right side defence has been much better than the left and middle.

For a team that makes fuck all meters, Hopoate has he most post contact meters in the team by a lot and the 2nd most running meters behind Cotric.

Brenko Lee is absolute shit that's why he gets punted from every club he has been at. Whereas Hoppa was our MVP 2018 & 2019 and even last season with being injured for 10 weeks he had the most Dally M points for the 2020 for Canterbury and is leading the teams Dally M points this season.

Good players look like shit in our team because we are fucked, badly coached and have a cream puff pack, terrible slow service from dummy half and then indecision one off the ruck. Any ball that get's to the outside backs get's there about the same time as the opposition defence.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hopoate is being asked to play out of position at centre and yes at the start of the season the defence on the right had issues but last four games right side defence has been much better than the left and middle.

For a team that makes fuck all meters, Hopoate has he most post contact meters in the team by a lot and the 2nd most running meters behind Cotric.

Brenko Lee is absolute shit that's why he gets punted from every club he has been at. Whereas Hoppa was our MVP 2018 & 2019 and even last season with being injured for 10 weeks he had the most Dally M points for the 2020 for Canterbury and is leading the teams Dally M points this season.

Good players look like shit in our team because we are fucked, badly coached and have a cream puff pack, terrible slow service from dummy half and then indecision one off the ruck. Any ball that get's to the outside backs get's there about the same time as the opposition defence.
Lol, I didn’t even notice typos
I agree he is playing out of position, that doesn’t change the fact he is a shit centre. He has no line breaks no line break assists and 1 try assist.And only 5 offloads.Which shows he does nothing creative with the ball,just tucks it under his arm and averages just 8.2 meters per run.The fact he was mvp or highest Daly M point scorer the past 3 years says more about how lacklustre we’ve been rather than how good Hoppa was.
He was a good player when he was younger, but the game has past him by now,with the increased speed and intensity.

Last edited:

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brenko played in the ‘worst’ Qld team ever and walked away a winner. Can’t be too bad.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I was kicking him home when he made that break !