Brisbane Broncos locked in battle to retain Ben Te'o from Canterbury-Bankstown, South

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Stagg is as good as gone, he wont be re signed imo and i also think Halatau might be let go too.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our forwards are up there with the best in the comp. even if stagg isn't re-signed we still have a starting back row of Pritchard Eastwood and halatau, then have the likes of finucane, Jackson, burr and carter coming through, also have Taupau who is itching for a run. Our depth will be lost if stagg leaves but our front line options will still be strong.

Our halves have been struggling. I think keating will be out the door but not sure if we keep what we have or go to the open market (I think after Maloney and foran signed on the talent in the halves department is not as apparent anymore)

SUS_250

Welterweight
Reaction score
Dave Riccio the sunday telegraph sports editor said on the daily telegraph live blog that teo was pretty much a done deal at souffs,
but then again, thats what he said about foran coming to us 2 weeks ago.......
and he also said Kasiano re signing will be announced next week and that T williams is chasing 400k+

Last edited by a moderator:

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Assuming we were actually chasing Te'o, they are not exctly queing up to be a Bulldog, Dessie's presence hasn't attarcted one player so far. Not that I think we needed Foran or Te'o, or Williams for that matter. Back to square one, lets update Jackson, Finucane and Taupau's etc contract. At least we already have these guys and they will at least give it a go if given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.