Brett Morris ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Noticed B.Moz clutching his hamstring - any news ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could still outrun Johnston

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A number of ridiculous decisions and events eventually led to Brett getting injured. I now want to stop thinking about it because I'm about to deck someone. lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A number of ridiculous decisions and events eventually led to Brett getting injured. I now want to stop thinking about it because I'm about to deck someone. lol
I know how you feel mate

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Hopefully for not too long . I see your mate Reynolds has done lots of work on his kicking game in the offseason . If I were Des I would hire a kicking coach like Andrew Johns as our fifth tackle options are becoming embarrassing . Dont mind running it on the fifth but gee , we have get better than that - and we have been saying it for 2 years now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully for not too long . I see your mate Reynolds has done lots of work on his kicking game in the offseason . If I were Des I would hire a kicking coach like Andrew Johns as our fifth tackle options are becoming embarrassing . Dont mind running it on the fifth but gee , we have get better than that - and we have been saying it for 2 years now
I expect he will miss atleast 3 weeks, can't rush back from hammy injuries no matter how minor they are. Lol @ Reynolds, he was terrible, i still can't believe people gave him points in the 3-2-1 aha. The club should hire someone from the AFL as a kicking coach, i played for a few years and that is where i best learnt to kick a footy.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute gun. No doubting who the better Morris is (although josh had a great game last night and showed some passion too, also noticed kasiano kicked the monkey off his back again lol).

But can these boys get through a game :p

Brett Morris is going to kill my life. Almost every run or tackle he gets up stretching his shoulder or his ankle. I have had him being out for 3 months atleast 7 times this year :p

He will miss a month you would think. 2-3 weeks if it's minor, up to 6 if it's a bit worse. It's a shame because the guy is dynamite. He is just what we needed. The guy can run, and run the ball back (probably why he is so injury prone) he doesn't leave anything half hearted. Makes you feel good he plays so hard after having such a big pedigree with saints. Shame he will miss vs them next week it looks like.

Lafai you would think is out for a few weeks too. Looked nasty. Could have been lokos chance by the guy is a tool. Hopefully we go Stanley at centre. Don't like Jackson there. He is too slow at turning. Mbye must start. Our running game has been on point the last few weeks. Our forwards are starting to carry defenders and bend the line. Lichaa and mbye look like the reason. We outplayed the best team in the comp easily. Shame we might be 2 players at least down for the next few games. Might be thompsons chance in the 1? But I would think perrett would slot in after what we have seen.

Either way we are a lesser team without Morris in the team.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction. Turned around and outran Johnson. He has some serious speed

Yes it was incredible - there wouldn't be many guys in the NRL who could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.