Brett Morris

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the same time Robinson is not a top level coach, just a glorified ego manager with a cheque book
Robinson is the coach in name only. He gets the big money and fronts the TV. The real coach at the Roosters is Craig Fitzgibbon.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Robinson has it all wrong.
B-Moz should be outside Latrell.
Tupou should be outside Manu, keeping the seat warm until Ryan Hall is ready to return from injury.
I thought he was going to be playing outside latrell. Might have to rethink his spot in my sc side. Not sure if he will go better in easier matches and I should keep him. I think he would go better outside Latrell.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought he was going to be playing outside latrell. Might have to rethink his spot in my sc side. Not sure if he will go better in easier matches and I should keep him. I think he would go better outside Latrell.
i kept him out of my supercoach for this very reason, as i was unsure what Robinson would do. Latrell is a powerhouse and i believe he often has the mentality of 'i have to do it all myself' having someone with actual pace and alot more awarness outside him is a no brainer, because all he has to do is beat his man and give morris the ball rather than trying to palm of 3 defenders.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is a good player not a great one. He will be known for his motor but that’s it. He brings no impact to the side and deadset has lost his ability to offload which was a stand out for him in his debut season. I’ve never rated him enough to care that he left but I am also hoping Napa provides that spark needed up the guts that klemmer never gave us.

Brett and josh are champion players but it was the right move to bleed some young guns and begin fresh. Fingers crossed we can get the warriors and begin the year with a win.