Brett Kimmorley, 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the half-back, he needs to lead the team around the park - organise the attack - quite frankly he just didn't do that tonight

Our attack was flat and he had a big part to play in that - the forwards actually did on OK job tonight

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I guess no more contract for Noddy.....

Unless he performs again....

Then goes cold.....

Then performs again.....

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
BK didnt have a good game, BUT!! it doenst mean we need to start talking about sacking him. You guys have show no faith in our players and have no regard for player form. If he has a good game everyone says sign him for 2011 let him show our youngsters how to play, and if he has an average game you say Sack him??

At the end of the day Parra played really well in defence and only a team like Stmerge or Storm would have the fire power to put alot of points on them on a night like tonight!

damobulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oh please. he made a few blunders, but also did some great things, especially in defence. The whole team is lacking except for Idris. His ideas are good, but he needs to train his passes more with the players, coz half the time they dont know hes gunna pass.
x2

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the end of the day Parra played really well in defence and only a team like Stmerge or Storm would have the fire power to put alot of points on them on a night like tonight!
Sure Parra were committed in defence, but hey, it doesn't take much to stop a side who run one out for 90% of their time in possesion.
We looked clueless and amateurish with the ball, and have done for quite some time now.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one of those games where you halfback CANNOT have a bad game, no matter what.

The Forwards did everything that could have been asked from them, and Noddy let us down many times on 5th tackle option.

Sad stuff.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we offer NOTHING in attack. Can he not see the difference between the Roosters game and how he played and the other games this year?

His worst game in a LOOONG time

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
ohh shut up already. okay we lostttt get over it. we were lucky we didnt get hammered. everytime we win we dnt say **** like noddy passes are **** or hes kicks are not right but weneva we lose we all whinge. get over it seriously. tonite we played our best considering we didnt have 4 mains players on deck. jst give them sum credit
iyeah obviously fans are gonna be angry but this **** makes me angry because everytime we lose we whinge wen we win we dnt say ****. jst relax i dare u to play 80 mins every week i cant even last 40 mins and i noe half of u cant even last 40 mins jst give credit to them
+1 ffs seriously getting sick of this **** on the kennel...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh his defence was awesome. These short passes at the line were working a treat last year. Ppl were catching them and scoring. This year we arent. I know some are hospital passes but our players dont seem to expect this play from BK even though he has done it for more than a decade

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If your going to bag noddy bag ennis too because he was just as bad or worse, Ennis's grubbers make me want to hang myself

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the first person that bags ennis is getting a broken nose
I would take ennis over any hooker in the game, But ****kkkkkkk he overplays his hand with those ****ing grubbers that go dead, He has been doing them for years

Status
Not open for further replies.