Brett & Josh Morris reunited next season at Canterbury Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because like Matt Moylan Ben Hunt is in the Australian squad. And like Hodkinson Perret is mediocre.

Maybe you can make a list for us of players we are allowed to criticise...

Because from what I can tell you seem to think Perret and TRex are ok, basically no matter what you say. But Hodkinson, Reynolds and Kasiano are completely off limits. Even when it is the mildest of criticism.
So hodokinson is mediocre that he was selected for nsw and also had meet with Tim sheens and was only ruled completely because of injury.

Yet because the last man get a guernsey they are better.

So the opinion of the state and national coaches mean nothing.

Now for some reason you involved Trex do they hand 30k pay where you live as coach who selected him did.

Now for the Perrett I've never bagged him yes there are better fb .

But what you clearly don't understand is managing a people.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So hodokinson is mediocre that he was selected for nsw and also had meet with Tim sheens and was only ruled completely because of injury.

Now for some reason you involved Trex do they hand 30k pay where you live as coach who selected him did.

Dont waste ur time i learnt to ignore him just funny he copped a roasting cause of more rubbish

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hodkinson is a mediocre NRL half as in middling, average. Mediocre doesn't mean bad. He got selected because our TEAM was winning, Daley wanted to pick a club combination, Pearce is a DH and Adam Reynolds was struggling early on.

TRex was pretty good for us this year. Especially in the finals. Yet he is constantly criticised and you would never say anything about that.

Just because you didn't say he wasn't a bad fullback doesn't mean others her haven't.

Yet if I say something like, you know what, our halves are not really top level guys and if we had a top level guy we would be able to score more points and you act like I shot the sacred cow. And decide I must be a Broncos supporter because I think a guy who was top 5 for the Dally M and made the Australian side is pretty good (along with the vast majority of the league community).

I never said the guys didn't deserve to or weren't good enough to play first grade. I just think our team struggles to score points and our backs and halves fail to make the most of the platform out dominant forward pack gives them.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

i call bullshit on hokko being called up by sheens.

Reaction score
Get Josh to compare tries score over the last 2 years, then divide his salary by tries scored..........tell him they are getting paid per try......he'll be a mile in front hen
Tries tally dont tell the full story.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i call bullshit on hokko being called up by sheens.
Maybe he got a call from sheens checking he was ok. But he would have been behind:

Cronk
DCE
Hunt
Reynolds
Pearce

For the spot at the very least. And I reckon Soward as well.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maybe he got a call from sheens checking he was ok. But he would have been behind:

Cronk
DCE
Hunt
Reynolds
Pearce

For the spot at the very least. And I reckon Soward as well.
Hahahahaha gold same as origin i reckon hahahahaa please keep going

Reaction score
People have the right to say to say they think players from other clubs are better than players at our club without being harassed over it. Jeez.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahaha gold same as origin i reckon hahahahaa please keep going
Pearce doesn't have a harassment charge now hanging over him and was I superb form at the end of the season whilst Hodkinson was struggling to even play due to his knee.

Reynolds won a premiership and played well down the stretch.

Soward lead a bunch of spare parts at Penrith too a semi and was bloody good doing it.

Hunt actually got picked.

And DCE and Cronk explain themselves.

Look I don't see why you find this upsetting. Being possibly the 8th best halfback in Australia (behind also JT) is still damn impressive.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pearce doesn't have a harassment charge now hanging over him and was I superb form at the end of the season whilst Hodkinson was struggling to even play due to his knee.

Reynolds won a premiership and played well down the stretch.

Soward lead a bunch of spare parts at Penrith too a semi and was bloody good doing it.

Hunt actually got picked.

And DCE and Cronk explain themselves.

Look I don't see why you find this upsetting. Being possibly the 8th best halfback in Australia (behind also JT) is still damn impressive.
Lol please keep going

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brett & Josh Morris poised to be reunited next season at Canterbury Bulldogs

Lol please consider to offer absolutely no counter points to support your position.
Lol nah you wouldnt understand it anyway. Its more fun watching you make an absolute idiot out of urself over and over

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol nah you wouldnt understand it anyway. Its more fun watching you make an absolute idiot out of urself over and over
Only one person here looking like an idiot. And it isn't me.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Get Josh to compare tries score over the last 2 years, then divide his salary by tries scored..........tell him they are getting paid per try......he'll be a mile in front hen
By that logic the less tries they score the more they get paid.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So ahh when is morris going to be announced

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brett & Josh Morris poised to be reunited next season at Canterbury Bulldogs

Only one person here looking like an idiot. And it isn't me.
Haha yeh keep telling urself that and everyone else. They have all caught on. Hence the comments from the others. Love it. Keep clutching kid

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Since when did this thread become about halfbacks you pelicans ? Im hoping something is announced tomorrow

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
By that logic the less tries they score the more they get paid.
it was tongue in cheek reply to someone saying Josh would be upset about his brother being paid more.....by that logic, Josh would be getting paid a heap more per try than his brother

Status
Not open for further replies.