Brett & Josh Morris reunited next season at Canterbury Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Love how people just want to throw Loko into the side and on the wing!!!

A position of which he is untested at NRL level as well as being average with his time at centre in the NRL.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love how people just want to throw Loko into the side and on the wing!!!

A position of which he is untested at NRL level as well as being average with his time at centre in the NRL.
Anyone that understands the game knows he's an absolute talent. If it wasn't for his horrific run of injuries, he'd have been playing first grade easily for a couple of years now.

Also I wouldn't say he's untested either. He's still played 23 first grade games and in his small time he's definitely made enough impression on me that he's more than just there for depth. He's also a lot bigger and stronger now as well. Mark my words, he's going to have a big year next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was not average in centre. He was very very impressive. Just injury proned.

Stanley was very good on the wing for us before being injured too.

Rona could be very special too.

Reaction score
Anyone that understands the game knows he's an absolute talent. If it wasn't for his horrific run of injuries, he'd have been playing first grade easily for a couple of years now.

Also I wouldn't say he's untested either. He's still played 23 first grade games and in his small time he's definitely made enough impression on me that he's more than just there for depth. He's also a lot bigger and stronger now as well. Mark my words, he's going to have a big year next year.
All 23 games were at Centre.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was not average in centre. He was very very impressive. Just injury proned.

Stanley was very good on the wing for us before being injured too.

Rona could be very special too.
Im making a big call, Rona and Lichaa could well be the buys of the year......unless Morris and Beale come over ;)

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
If we get Princess Beale and lose Kasiano I'll be pissed.

Actually, if we let him go at all I'll be pissed.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im making a big call, Rona and Lichaa could well be the buys of the year......unless Morris and Beale come over ;)
Beale reported that he is going to Canberrra, Stuart has also come out welcoming him.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
St Merge have salary cap issues, so how is a Morris Kasiano swap going to help that?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kasiano is cheaper?
Like shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic....will make no difference to their Salary cap position.

Merrin is also looking for an upgrade from what we hear. They should keep Merrin, take their medicine with BMoz and blood their up and coming outside backs, of which they have a few.

On another point, I can't understand why we can't source/develop promising outside backs at this club? Has been an issue for so long it's not funny.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You couldn't imagine Kas getting the most he could get right now due to his injuries and fitness and injuries.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You couldn't imagine Kas getting the most he could get right now due to his injuries and fitness and injuries.
How about a Merrin for Kasiano swap?

With BMoz coming irrespective off what happens with Kas?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Like shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic....will make no difference to their Salary cap position.

Merrin is also looking for an upgrade from what we hear. They should keep Merrin, take their medicine with BMoz and blood their up and coming outside backs, of which they have a few.

On another point, I can't understand why we can't source/develop promising outside backs at this club? Has been an issue for so long it's not funny.
I think Rona and Loko are pretty promising, have been impressed when watching both. Obviously Loko is having a few injury probs but he is a machine. Their not top tier but Rona I think will be a real good buy. Just need Bmoz to finish I think and we are set.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But with his injury problems Kasiano could go relatively cheap? Don't get me wrong I have no idea about their cap problems, just have a general feeling that Morris would be worth considerably more than Kasiano atm. Maybe they think if they get Kasiano they can also let Merrin go?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think we need forwards TBH, if so we should have kept some we have let go?
Just a thought....and a swap doesn't mean we have more forwards, end up with the same number. With Klem, Perrett, Tolman, Graham, Finucane,Beastwood, Pritchard all capable of playing in the middle Merrin is versatile and can play virtually anywhere in the pack.

The logistics of a Kasiano for Merrin & BMoz " trade" may be worth exploring, just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.