Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Absolute BS! No one is born with sexual attraction, the desire for sex comes later in life. Desires and urges are are fed by thoughts, and thoughts are shaped by the information you take in through life.

Your morals play a part in dictating what you perceive to be acceptable thoughts along with how much time you give up to such thoughts.

Your thoughts then shape your desires and your desires shape your actions.

Restraint of desires is a necessity in society, and normally when one restrains a desire the desire was somewhat probably not a healthy desire in the first place.
Not bs, facts.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like we disagree there. Is it a good thing to pursue such desires?
That's not my point, my point is that some people are literally attracted to children. People don't decide what or who they're attracted to. Of course you don't want adults pursuing children but it's no where near as simple as saying fuck that **** or kill that **** in some cases.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's not my point, my point is that some people are literally attracted to children. People don't decide what or who they're attracted to. Of course you don't want adults pursuing children but it's no where near as simple as saying fuck that **** or kill that **** in some cases.
Due to the absolute repulsion that the vast majority of us feel at even the mention of paedophilia it is difficult for most to understand this.

There are people who are repulsed by themselves, who do not want to feel what they feel, who are traumatised by the nature of their attraction, and who should be encouraged to get help. Spend time in a room with someone who is weeping uncontrolled and in clear emotional distress over this and you quickly understand that it isn't that simple. Yes, the bottom line is, there must be no offending, and that offenders must face consequences. But how we are best served achieving the objective of no offending doesn't look the same with every individual of concern.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pedo's and Rapists should have castration as the minimum penalty plus whatever jail term. Kids parents should be given the option to have 10 mins with the c$nts and if they're killed then so be it. Some form of Hostel thing!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Persiuing desires does not mean actively acting them out.. i never would have thought you would think thats OK, pursuing desires starts in the mind - normaly a very long time before someone puts action to desire.

I could be attracted to a work colleague and if i fester on that and think of it over and over in the quiet of my mind, the desire to act out something with that person would grow stronger, however if I give no time to such thoughts that desire will lesson and eventually go away.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Due to the absolute repulsion that the vast majority of us feel at even the mention of paedophilia it is difficult for most to understand this.

There are people who are repulsed by themselves, who do not want to feel what they feel, who are traumatised by the nature of their attraction, and who should be encouraged to get help. Spend time in a room with someone who is weeping uncontrolled and in clear emotional distress over this and you quickly understand that it isn't that simple. Yes, the bottom line is, there must be no offending, and that offenders must face consequences. But how we are best served achieving the objective of no offending doesn't look the same with every individual of concern.
Remember watching a documentary highlighting this. There's a community of paedos in Florida where they live together and are monitored.

Each one gets support to help change their thinking etc. They interviewed a few of them, and they all said they hated themselves for thinking that way and wanted to change.

But, where do you go when you think like that? Who do you tell? It's why they become so secretive as there's literally no way to change unless you top yourself.

It's a sickness without doubt. Doesn't mean they don't deserve jail time so don't twist my words people.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember watching a documentary highlighting this. There's a community of paedos in Florida where they live together and are monitored.

Each one gets support to help change their thinking etc. They interviewed a few of them, and they all said they hated themselves for thinking that way and wanted to change.

But, where do you go when you think like that? Who do you tell? It's why they become so secretive as there's literally no way to change unless you top yourself.

It's a sickness without doubt. Doesn't mean they don't deserve jail time so don't twist my words people.
Sounds like the current US President. Did you read his daughter's diary? What sort of father showers with his daughter into her teens & possibly molests her? Why does his son, Hunter have him on speed dial as "Pedo Pete?" This kids hair sniffer needs to be jailed.

(Oh & for those who say it's not real, it was just revealed in Court in the US V 2 people who allegedly stole the diary & sold it to Project Veritas who refused to print it.) The FBI says it's real.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And this is why I couldn't be a copper, cahunt would have gotten a double tap in the face.
Midget love and rock spiders are not even close to the same thing.. Shame on you, what have you got against little people..? or paper aeroplanes..
You just like midgets because they make your dick look bigger...... :tongueclosed:

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some amazing takes in this thread …. Safe to say I hope he gets what he deserves … he probably won’t though

Status
Not open for further replies.