Can someone post his article please?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not surprising considering how bad he looked walking off, backline is pretty fucked now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Spoon here we come

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will avoid the spoon! Tigers are horrible. Hopefully means 100 percent fit in mind and body next year

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will avoid the spoon! Tigers are horrible. Hopefully means 100 percent fit in mind and body next year
Id say we need at least 2 more wins to avoid the spoon in these next 6 or 7 games remaining!

JAC enthusiasm will be massively missed if he’s out especially with the young pups in the backline

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Less Trotting, more prancing lol.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury winger Josh Addo-Carr’s season hangs in the balance as he prepares to undergo scans on a leg injury he picked up in the club’s loss to South Sydney on Sunday night.
Addo-Carr was in a moon boot and on crutches on Monday afternoon as he awaited the results of scans on the injury to determine when and if he would play again this season.

The outcome of the scans could have ramifications for the World Cup as well given Addo-Carr remained firmly in the plans of Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga.

Of more immediate concern to the Bulldogs is his short-term playing future.

The club has improved in recent weeks and Addo-Carr has been at the heart of that, having overcome a testing start to life at Belmore.

The good news for the Bulldogs is that English prop Luke Thompson is back in the country, although he needs to prove his fitness this week if he is to play against the Gold Coast on Sunday afternoon

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should come in for Burns regardless
as much as I want to see skelton have a go in first grade I just can't see it happening anytime soon.
I reckon if fox is out it'll be casey and schouup on left edge with burns and kiraz on the right side

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
as much as I want to see skelton have a go in first grade I just can't see it happening anytime soon.
I reckon if fox is out it'll be casey and schouup on left edge with burns and kiraz on the right side
You May be right but it wouldn't surprise me if he plays this week, coming in for Burns or JAC