cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any chance Naden coming over this year?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any chance Naden coming over this year?
Penrith will “need” him. Even though they let go of Laurie and Mansour. Everyone else is vitally important.

Next week naden will be playing prop/hooker off the bench in nrl to prove that he is needed :p

but in all seriousness. Burton should stay. He is gaining a lot playing week in week out. Naden playing fullback/centre in nsw cup is achieving nothing. Should be on the first train to Belmore. I’d even pick up his full wage this year to come over now. He’d slot right into our backline. And with okunbor a few weeks away we’d have semi decent Combos.

Seems like Allan & hoppa Are the odd ones out.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you are spot on, however I do believe that are forwards not dominating and the back rowers unable to punch the line, is reflecting on the way Flanagan is trying to play safe, and not push certain passes or kicks, however you aren’t going to know the limits of your teammates unless you push the envelope. And this is a issue that that Baz has to get the halves to do.
I really believe that burton and Flanagan will be a gun pairing.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only concern i have is Nadens rep for getting into trouble. Being with us it will be our fault every time he fucks up, for the rest of his career whether he stays with us or not long term. Hope he can pull his head in.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to tick all the boxes. Only reservation is that he performed well in a great panthers backline. This can be deceiving sometime. E.g. Remis Smith who looks good in the Melbourne storm backline. Any glass half full, so expectating a welcome addition to our centres.
No he doesn't!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith will “need” him. Even though they let go of Laurie and Mansour. Everyone else is vitally important.

Next week naden will be playing prop/hooker off the bench in nrl to prove that he is needed :p

but in all seriousness. Burton should stay. He is gaining a lot playing week in week out. Naden playing fullback/centre in nsw cup is achieving nothing. Should be on the first train to Belmore. I’d even pick up his full wage this year to come over now. He’d slot right into our backline. And with okunbor a few weeks away we’d have semi decent Combos.

Seems like Allan & hoppa Are the odd ones out.
Ok's 13 weeks away

Malla

Reaction score
I see plenty of tries coming from that side. It will be poetry in motion that speed and attacking prowess. Something we haven't seen for years in our backline. Like Big Kev, 2022...I'm excited.
Big pressure on the backrower playing on that side hey... hope to fucking god it isn't Jackson or Elliot. Topine maybe? lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big pressure on the backrower playing on that side hey... hope to fucking god it isn't Jackson or Elliot. Topine maybe? lol
For sure. Hopefully Baz will work it out as who will be best suited for that spot come time.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem isn't his talent. It's the off field stuff that scares me. He seems to be a ticking time bomb with what I've seen from the outside looking in.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most of his tries were untouched or off a kick and most importantly with a team that won 17 in a row.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wanted Topine to be left edge... But not anymore as its likely he won't be able to link with Schoupp if he gets a run. Right edge or lock for Topine now. Id say Elliot would hold the left spot unless Baz is still keen on RFM...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to tick all the boxes. Only reservation is that he performed well in a great panthers backline. This can be deceiving sometime. E.g. Remis Smith who looks good in the Melbourne storm backline. Any glass half full, so expectating a welcome addition to our centres.
Reimis was good for us too