Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
the gun has just hit a hat-trick today against the eels

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's in for his 4th unlucky not to have 5.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
2 weeks ago he was shithouse who couldn't defend and wouldn't make first grade.. Now he's a gun haha.

Croker fed him 3 of those on a platter.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Today is when he peaked. Now everyone expects him to play like this for the dogs, until Des gets him.
Poor bloke.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is big, strong and fast with good footwork. He was unstoppable in NYC. He does have bad hands at times and will need training around winger defensive play. Could be a great signing or a train wreck. I reckon he will have a breakout season in 2017

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I hope we pay him what his worth if he performs and not lose him like Rona .. I rate Brenko

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 weeks ago he was shithouse who couldn't defend and wouldn't make first grade.. Now he's a gun haha.

Croker fed him 3 of those on a platter.
Badly! It was all Croker.. Parra would have prob won if it wasn't for the refs and Croker.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute joke of a signing bringing over a park footballer.

4 tries....I wonder how hard they were when the guy inside of him got man of the match ? Honestly my grandmother could have scored those, catch and put the ball down.

To show his incompetence he should have had 5, botched a try first up which should be bread and butter for modern day wingers.

Let's sum it up:

Good in the air ? Nope, he has dropped plenty.
Good size so he should make meters out of dummy half ? Nope, he runs like a wet blanket.
Pace ? Nothing to speak of, someone of similar size I.e. Nani McDonald (Titans) would burn him
Defence ? Average at best.

Did we need him ? What's wrong with Tyrone Phillips and giving the guy a chance ?

We should have saved the coin and combined this with Williams and others and signed a big name half - something we really need.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Isn't this what a lot of people said about rona????????????
Rona turned out to be one of the best finishers in the game.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In fairness everyone is spot on in this thread Brenkos hands and defence aren't FG standard yet...

Has lots of potential Des may be able to help him reach his potential

His four tries he scored today were ordinary but you do still have to get that ball down

Tyrone Phillips scored 3,4 against roosters and let in two same match there is a lot more to a player than scoring tries

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute joke of a signing bringing over a park footballer.

4 tries....I wonder how hard they were when the guy inside of him got man of the match ? Honestly my grandmother could have scored those, catch and put the ball down.

To show his incompetence he should have had 5, botched a try first up which should be bread and butter for modern day wingers.

Let's sum it up:

Good in the air ? Nope, he has dropped plenty.
Good size so he should make meters out of dummy half ? Nope, he runs like a wet blanket.
Pace ? Nothing to speak of, someone of similar size I.e. Nani McDonald (Titans) would burn him
Defence ? Average at best.

Did we need him ? What's wrong with Tyrone Phillips and giving the guy a chance ?

We should have saved the coin and combined this with Williams and others and signed a big name half - something we really need.
Keen to understand who the "big name half " might have been?

You ever think he might be a depth signing? With Stanley gone again and Rona leaving, he might be cover with the hope of cracking first grade along with Smith, Rennie, Phillips etc.

I don't see the big deal, the bloke would not be getting huge coin but you make out like he's a marquee signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.