Breaking News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Kurt Gidley Ruled out of Origin 1..

I wonder who Laurie Daley will choose as his Utility Spot!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Not really breaking..it broke out a few hours ago lol

I dont think they will go with j.reynolds to be honest (not because he doesnt deserve it, but his shoulder has been bothering him for quite sometime now). Either carney or sutton.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way Wade Graham is playing tonight I would put him in
Yeah he is. Hopefully Fafita can play like he is tonight in s.o.o. He's making some good runs.
On KG i'll be real happy if he's out, he's past playing s.o.o. Need to blood some young guys. I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind seeing Willie Mason have a run just to have another big guy.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he is. Hopefully Fafita can play like he is tonight in s.o.o. He's making some good runs.
On KG i'll be real happy if he's out, he's past playing s.o.o. Need to blood some young guys. I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind seeing Willie Mason have a run just to have another big guy.
In all honesty, I think mase is exactly what we need. Massive, hard, tough and never takes a backward step. He's playing as good as he's played in years and will certainly take it to Qld

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need another big forward, Lewis can cover the utility role, fingers cross Reynolds is not picked as we need him in the blue and white this weekend against the Drag Queens

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL hang on wasn't he on The Footy Show and they did a prank on the Falcon with Gidley busting his ankle?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL hang on wasn't he on The Footy Show and they did a prank on the Falcon with Gidley busting his ankle?
That was years ago wasn't it haha, the Falcon was genuinely funny due to his natural wog humour :o

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best news I've heard all week. Graham or Reynolds would be good choices.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
W. Graham / T. Sims / R. Hinchcliffe

S

Sharpy

Joey said on 2mmm Boyd cordner will come in.
id play carney on the bench myself

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boyd Cordner? Wtf is the obsession with the Rorters? Mason for mine.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no real need for a utility when you look at Qld's team.
Chris McQueen can play wing, centre, second row, lock. Luke Lewis can play all these positions as well. They equal each other out as utilities. Matt Gillett and Greg Bird kind of equal each other out as well.
I would prefer a big bopper but would be happy with a utility who is big and plays regularly in the forwards.
Hinchcliffe (most underrated player), Sutton, and Graham as "utilities" or Mason, Tolman, Grant or even Idris.
Dream come true that Gidley is injured for SOO1. Hopefully we win and he stays out of the team....
I also don't like the idea of Woods being origin material just yet. In recent weeks he has been playing pretty poor - especially missing alot of tackles in defence.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
move lewis to bench, gallen to lock and bring in woods/grant. doubt it will happen though

Status
Not open for further replies.