BREAKING NEWS - Penrith Panthers (GUESS WHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
And who's the player under investigation?

That's right!

ARANA TAUMATA

Allegedly stole a Trainers prescription pad to hook himself up with some Valium @ Parramatta.

Looks like his NRL Career is over.... once again..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON-SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he'll be picked up by someone and simmo will applaud that club

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA What on EARTH is wrong with this kid? He doesn't learn does he? Jesus Christ.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's a natural born criminal thats wandering the streets till he gets locked up, he needs help now otherwise he'll do something more stupid like arm hold up, or kill someone.. he'll prob get offered a SL contract but he'll prob have visa issues for sure....
he'll be doing jail time before you know it, whether its this year or next or within 5 years..... the guy has got 'drop kick' tattooed on his forehead
great talent but an absolute ********... he's the type that you wouldn't want to bring to your house, as he'll urinate in your room, set the couch on fire, drop food all over the floor and smash the plates... before he tries to punch you in the head because he cant find the remote control of your TV, and slap your mother in the face because she took to long to fetch him a beer...

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a Disgrace 7 News

Who else saw the story about Arana Tamata been involved in a drug scandal.....
They lead with "Former bulldog player......"
The only video they showed was him in a bulldog jersey.

Correct me if I am wrong.... He does play for Penrith and has been to Melbourne, Nth Queensland and the Tigers since we showed him the door.

I have rang Channel 7 news to voice my disgust at this news piece.

Our club deserve an apology.

The phone number for the switchboard is 8777 7777

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I support this ... I'm kind of fed-up with this "former Bulldogs" business too.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
All the talent in the world but such a dumbarse. He could have potentially earnt 300k +pa if he used his brain alas he has none.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
I just called them up.

I'm so sick of the medias constant defamation of our club

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why are Bulldog people always portrayed as some criminal baddy? Who hasn't tried drugs in their life? Why is the media in this country a bunch of drug f#cked hippocrites? We will never know, don't worry about it.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Why are Bulldog people always portrayed as some criminal baddy? Who hasn't tried drugs in their life? Why is the media in this country a bunch of drug f#cked hippocrites? We will never know, don't worry about it.

Coming down big fella?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like getting caught up in this kind of stuff, but even I have to admit that is very disgraceful.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
They only say it as a hook line to get people to watch.

It's wrong, and I hate it, but it's a simple marketing ploy because we have been recognised to have one of the larger fan bases in the country and we have been in trouble before. It's not a defamation ploy against our club.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
They only say it as a hook line to get people to watch.

It's wrong, and I hate it, but it's a simple marketing ploy because we have been recognised to have one of the larger fan bases in the country and we have been in trouble before. It's not a defamation ploy against our club.
Pffft - That logic and tact doesn't wash with me :p

It's defamation of the highest order .... and I'd bet some dirty Parra-tard wrote it !

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty piss poor effort by any media outlet to link a club that is not involved with the allegations, TG should sic the lawyers on to the imbecile's responsible.

Not good pr for the clubs sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.