Brazilian BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
OMG

somebody kill me.

It was paid for so ontop of the all you can eat rice, beans, baked cheesey potatoes, sides, rump, scotch, eye fillet, ribs, chicken thigh, pork belly, lamb, ham, garlic beef, parmesan beef, garlic chicken, chorizo, chicken sausages, pineapple etc etc i also had cocktals AND DESSERT.

i couldnt walk when i went out. This is not the first time ive had brazilian bbq.... Who else felt my pain??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tehe cocktails.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
p.s cocktails were potent hence the several spelling mistakes in first post.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
The girls that work there are pretty good.

I found it a bit boring in the end and was hanging for some greens and salad. (good for a carb up for a big night out)

S

Snake Jailbird

yes! We went to somewhere at oxford st? They jsut keep on bringing it out and bringing it out. The worst part was when i had to go back to work as i work as a court room sweeper

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
im back at work now and all i feel like doing napping!!!

S

Snake Jailbird

always the way after friday lunches haha
metabolism is slowed down, alcohol kicks in

S

Snake Jailbird

always the way after friday lunches haha
metabolism is slowed down, alcohol kicks in

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
if you are a meat eater you MUST go there. its like insane. But you need to be careufl you dont make yourself sick because theres so much food. SO MUCH

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you are a meat eater you MUST go there. its like insane. But you need to be careufl you dont make yourself sick because theres so much food. SO MUCH
When the time is right, especially when I am geed up for it, the amount of food I can devour is scary. And I'm a meat lover. If it didn't have the power to blovk my rectum up for a week, my diet would consist of 90% meat. LOL

Where is it Jorgie? Any closer to my area?

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
When the time is right, especially when I am geed up for it, the amount of food I can devour is scary. And I'm a meat lover. If it didn't have the power to blovk my rectum up for a week, my diet would consist of 90% meat. LOL

Where is it Jorgie? Any closer to my area?

oh so can i!! Ive been preparing myself all week for this and i succesfully managed to out eat the biggest male who is like an ex rugby player. they couldnt believe it. Unfortunately it meant i walked back to work bent over but i still win!! WINRAR!!!

All i know is that there are brazilian bbqs in coogee, william st city, oxford st city, Leichardt. personally leichardt is my favourite they have more salads as sides. Like an earlier post mentioned the meat can be too much and you do crave salads. i know its almost blasphemy, but yes it is possible to have too much meat.

if you ever want to make a night out of it kurry i dont mind taking you to the coogee one then to the palace for some ice cream :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh so can i!! Ive been preparing myself all week for this and i succesfully managed to out eat the biggest male who is like an ex rugby player. they couldnt believe it. Unfortunately it meant i walked back to work bent over but i still win!! WINRAR!!!

All i know is that there are brazilian bbqs in coogee, william st city, oxford st city, Leichardt. personally leichardt is my favourite they have more salads as sides. Like an earlier post mentioned the meat can be too much and you do crave salads. i know its almost blasphemy, but yes it is possible to have too much meat.

if you ever want to make a night out of it kurry i dont mind taking you to the coogee one then to the palace for some ice cream :D
I think I'm getting horny reading this thread hahahaha
I understand the too much meat bit though...depends on my mood or my stomach that day. But meat is my first love. If they chucked a cow carcass infront of me I would try very hard to finish it.

I might have to take you up on that offer one day. :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
oh i forgot to mention the cheeses too....

cheese bread balls
parmesan zuchinni
parmesan beef
parmesan chicken
grilled mozarella balls

*dies of heart attack*

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
yeh i went to churrasco today.... i still cant move. FML

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i have yet to taste braza but i went to a taste of brazil!! omgggggggggggggggggggg that is the best! the waiters arent bad either!!! :p

NAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.