Brawl @ Game Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Good on the police for taking these trouble makers out fo the game.

Looking at pictures, they acted swifty in numbers.

My mate who was sitting there said police came straight away and 3 people were taken away.

photos from zimbio, mate showed me them

B

bahadogg

u see these are the bulldog supporters who give us all a bad name. we are losing a game cop it no point on statring fights
have respect for the club

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
u see these are the bulldog supporters who give us all a bad name. we are losing a game cop it no point on statring fights
what makes you think its bulldogs supporters?

from the pictures all the people who are getting taken away are wearing no cloths to suggest they are bulldogs supporters

B

bahadogg

from the pictures all the people who are getting taken away are wearing no cloths to suggest they are bulldogs supporters[/QUOT

they are bulldogs supporter i was sitting next to them always starting trouble

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score

from the pictures all the people who are getting taken away are wearing no cloths to suggest they are bulldogs supporters
lol someones in denial :/

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moronic Fans

What was with the ugly incidents involving Doggies fans at the game? It's just not on. Disgraceful stuff. Get the **** out of our club

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
****ing disgraceful. This is why I stopped taking my family to our games. Get the **** out of our club.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate goin to parra vs dogs games at anz especially when we r away because stupid idiots who think they are all that start **** no wonder they are having a full segment on bulldogs supporters on ACA this is just ridiculous something needs to be done about them. they are ruining what everyomne is trying to hard to achieve

chazza83

Waterboy
Reaction score
how do u no they are bulldog supports, they are not wearing any bulldog colours????

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Head in the sand attitude. Awesome.
people making trouble in the stadium, middle eastern appearance, bulldogs game....... Ofcourse bulldogs supporters you niff nuff.....

All the Eels supporters are caucasians and cause no troubles [sarcasm]

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How are Costaki and Chappo in denial or putting their head in the sand??

They're simply asking a legit question.

I would not be surprised if they were Bulldogs "supporters", but it just goes to show the stereotype everyone has come to associate with Bulldogs fans. They're not even wearing our colours, but we're quick to point the finger.

If they turned out Parra supporters there would be a lot of egg on face.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Look at them, they look scum... They are not Bulldog supporters but unfortunately they are our problem... They're 15 year olds with no respect, I think there parents should've used condoms cause its obvious they didnt do a good job raising them up! I was so happy the police roughed afew of them up...

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Omg. Its attitudes like these that ensures that these ****wits grow in numbers.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its is always the same group of people who come to games sit in that same section ( or there abouts) and cause trouble
they dont come to watch they game they come to pick a fight because they know they will get attention

Dog Life 84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow. You know I've always wondered why sections of our fanbase, that act like ****wits, are allowed to get away with it and keep coming back. It's this kind of denial from our fans that allow it.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Omg. Its attitudes like these that ensures that these ****wits grow in numbers.
No, it's people who are quick to judge anything and everything they see before they have FACTS.

Read my post again, if they are so-called Bulldogs "supporters" - I'm happy to cop it on the chin and I'm not surprised if they are either.

Did you forget a large number of Middle Eastern supporters support the Eels too? Or maybe you wouldn't have a clue not living in the area.

There is also a HUGE possibility they don't support either the Bulldogs or the Eels, considering they aren't wearing their colours. I noticed two people at the game yesterday who wore a Knights and Broncos jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.