Brandy's Top Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Brandy Alexander has written on nrl.com.au the following.

"THEY are rugby league's Super Six. The players who will mould, define and ultimately decide the forthcoming semi-final series. Big games are won by big-name players. Greatness is often judged by how you perform in the crunch games throughout September.

Today I want to reveal the six players I think will determine and shape their team's hopes and aspirations during the NRL finals.

They are six of the best.

JOSH REYNOLDS (Canterbury-Bankstown)

Has been the Bulldogs spark all season - what a talent to be unearthed at Belmore. He played a few NRL games last year so is ineligible for rookie of the year honours but no doubt he is the game's best newcomer.

Reynolds is aggressive and a great competitor but much more than that. He is also a very good ball-player, and will take on the defence with some great footwork.

Put simply, he looks a natural
."

The other five are Todd Carney, Daly Cherry-Evans, Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis and Thurston.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No Barba? No Slater? No Stewart?

Who the fu*k is Brandy anyways? Isn't he that little **** on NRL on Fox who voice sounds like a 13 year old kid?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might mean more coming from a source other than Greg Alexander, but hey - still nice to see, I guess.

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't imagine him having a quiet finals series, he will eat them alive. In a non literal rugby league sense.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Todd Carney can't take the heat, I can't see him making a dent in the finals.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would put Adam Reynolds ahead of GI, but I guess an opinion is like an arsehole, we all have one.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

Who the fu*k is Brandy anyways? Isn't he that little **** on NRL on Fox who voice sounds like a 13 year old kid?
Yeah that guy. He's only a premiership winning international wtf would he knoe

Go Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again more buttering up of Reynolds from more Panther related figures. Geyer, Brandy & Gould have all been dropping loads all over the media. There is obviously a huge push from Penrith to try blow up his ego and get him that way.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Woah Woah Woah ...am I reading correctly.

Greg Alexander posted POSITIVE comments about something Bulldogs related?

In other breaking news pigs have been seen flying over Sydney CBD late this afternoon.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
This Brandy doesn't know what he is on about.. That all he does is talk SH*T

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

The same guy who predicted the Panthers would finish in the top 4 if I remember correctly.

Either way, it's a huge wrap on Reynolds to be placed in the same criteria as players like Thurston, Smith & Inglis.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

And all the personality of a retarded dung beetle.

Status
Not open for further replies.