News Brandon Wakeham passes first test as Bulldogs half

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stepping up and doing a great job, cant expect Burton to save the world of a sudden, its a team effort.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well Flanno just killed it tonight so yeah baz
All he can do is perform in the reggies and he will get a crack. Then we will see if he outdoes the other 2. So far Wakeham is ahead of Averillo. Averillo may have more natural talent than all 3, but may also be the worst or least ready of the 3 at halfback

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I like about Wakeman that I feel averillo and Flanagan lack is he's a bit wild, a confident talker and a pest. With our current position we need that.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What I like about Wakeman that I feel averillo and Flanagan lack is he's a bit wild, a confident talker and a pest. With our current position we need that.
We need people who can actually play.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
It's good to see Flanno let his footy do the talking.

There is such a big chance to play alongside Burton now and because Burton is the main man the job of the 7 is pretty simple and has a lot less pressure than last year.
Yeah definitely. This is all most of us asked … Take the sacking like a man. Go to nsw cup and get it out the mud.

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well Flanno just killed it tonight so yeah baz
Yep TBaz has done exactly the right thing. He put Flanno back to Reggie’s for him to gain some confidence and it is working a treat. Good move Trent. Not sure he is ready for first grade yet, maybe one or two more strong games and he is ripe.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes for some unknown reason our club has this fetish with playing players out of position and it's hard to nail down why they go down these paths
It would be great if it worked and the players were good at it but it doesnt work and our players suck at it.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn’t get us a win or change the result. He came out an a quick try followed by Another to have us 8-0, as per usual It fell apart and same old same old. Yes another loss. Watching our team. Feels lethargic and like they are bogged down and get nowhere.!!
I just felt it at 8-0 nil up. We will lose this game

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep TBaz has done exactly the right thing. He put Flanno back to Reggie’s for him to gain some confidence and it is working a treat. Good move Trent. Not sure he is ready for first grade yet, maybe one or two more strong games and he is ripe.
Probably needed to happen from round 1 last year but we didn’t have a choice but to play him, also lower grades not running enough for last few years is tough.