Brandon Wakeham - Any good?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will carve up in the superlegue

Not NRL standard unfortunately but I think the more open style of play in the UK league would give him bit more space to show his sills.

Be great for him I think
You reckon bro? He doesnt even shine in NSW cup - which is a similar standard

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that nomination was fkn laughable. The golden boot voting system is a joke

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have watched maybe ten NSW Cup games this season and Wakeham has been rock solid in all of them, and the best player on the field in some.
i have watched a few too bro. He has been solid but he doesnt really shine at that level - he fits in. IMO....I had high hopes for him since i saw him play for Westfields years ago. He just doesnt have enough pace or skill to be a first grader IMO

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never knuckled down sufficiently for NRL and had a poor attitude "apparently", although had the talent to succeed.

Is a busy player and should go really well over there if he is given the full reins as 7, calling the shots and it makes him fully concentrate on what he should be doing for the team.

Went well for Fiji and that was his highlight that he never emulated.
Ex Fiji coach Brandon Costin told me a year ago that Wakeham had so much natural talent.
Seems it never was realised in the NRL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are strong rumours that we (Warrington) have signed Brandon to play for us in Super League next year.

Any player's agent can put a decent highlights reel together for You Tube, but is he actually any good? We are crying out for an organising scrum half - is he the answer?
I wish you good luck for next season but if you have signed him, no returns or refunds bro lol

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not signed yet. Offered a train and trail contract with the dogs.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are strong rumours that we (Warrington) have signed Brandon to play for us in Super League next year.

Any player's agent can put a decent highlights reel together for You Tube, but is he actually any good? We are crying out for an organising scrum half - is he the answer?
Sign our star half back Flanagan mate and you will win the comp for sure.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You give us back Vaughen and you can have Wakeham and Flanagan PS throw in your halfback we dont care who he is or how old!

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Wakeham is banging one of the hottest BBQ Chicken’s on the planet!!