djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So dufty and smith signing guys?
Would be two great acquisitions

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been hearing we are signing Smith for months, can someone please confirm it will definitely happen hahahah and will definitely be announced shortly

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really...I've never seen too many players that can find that try line with ease, blink and he's over...
id be completely shocked if we were even entertaining dufty, we already have fullbacks on our books in DWZ, Meaney and Allan plus Avo.
doesnt make sense and it would stuff up out cap

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
id be completely shocked if we were even entertaining dufty, we already have fullbacks on our books in DWZ, Meaney and Allan plus Avo.
doesnt make sense and it would stuff up out cap
Fair and I doubt we are. Though meaney is off contract. Dwz year after.

Allan probz centre if we did. Who knows.

Long as Fucking b Smith is.

I do admit Duffy` with Jac cotric naden Allen would be exciting. Though I’d prefer Papen after Dwz is off books lol.

B Smith and pangai or someone like that has to be the immediate priority

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I do admit Duffy` with Jac cotric naden Allen would be exciting. Though I’d prefer Papen after Dwz is off books lol.

I’m quite happy with Burton / JAC so far but think these next few signings for next year are massive in terms of our structure.
Naden is also ok in the backline , a quality hooker plus another dominant forward should place us in a good position come 2022.
An attacking fullback wouldn’t go astray.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m quite happy with Burton / JAC so far but think these next few signings for next year are massive in terms of our structure.
Naden is also ok in the backline , a quality hooker plus another dominant forward should place us in a good position come 2022.
An attacking fullback wouldn’t go astray.
Agree Fox and Burto are good signings, Naden is better than Hoppa so thats a good replacement but we really need some more good news, and soon. Im worried if we dont get a few more recruits over then we're going to have to re sign some of the dead wood in the forwards that we've got now and it'll be a repeat of this year all over again

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree Fox and Burto are good signings, Naden is better than Hoppa so thats a good replacement but we really need some more good news, and soon. Im worried if we dont get a few more recruits over then we're going to have to re sign some of the dead wood in the forwards that we've got now and it'll be a repeat of this year all over again
It’s totally normal to be a bit edgy regarding these upcoming contracts but we just have to trust TB & our new management
Nobody wants a repeat of what is on display this season, attending games is like pulling teeth out at times.
People here have hinted things are happening behind the scenes.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

very interesting the comments from Gus last night, they asked about Dufty, and he said it was more about "off" field than on field. There is obviously more to the story there.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
very interesting the comments from Gus last night, they asked about Dufty, and he said it was more about "off" field than on field. There is obviously more to the story there.
Have always read and heard he is not liked by much of the playing group and has a bad attitude. I hope we don’t waste $$$ on him. It’s better spent on forwards at this stage.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking sign him now. We need a fucking 9. Have for 5 years. He’s it. Lock him in and we are set for 5 years ffs. Get him here ! Now!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin stop teasing me, the blue balls are killing me
Bro I don't tease, believe me.

Would it put your mind at ease if I told you the info came from the same guy that told me about Burton AND Naden well before it was announced? He works for ome of our sponsors and long time friends with both Burts and Naden.

I'll tease a bit now. There is/was a direct link to Cheese and Burts.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to all the posters hinting at, suggesting they are in the know, acting like they are insiders or have an inside man with knowledge as to some grand recruitment plan by the club etc... and are wrong or don't know sh*t

my apologies... just a bit desperate

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro I don't tease, believe me.

Would it put your mind at ease if I told you the info came from the same guy that told me about Burton AND Naden well before it was announced? He works for ome of our sponsors and long time friends with both Burts and Naden.

I'll tease a bit now. There is/was a direct link to Cheese and Burts.
I do believe you that's why I got Blue balls. Please be true