Rumour Brandon smith done deal

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Sleepy was bang on with this one deals been called off though
Not sure about Sleepy’s mail (hope he’s right) but no way it’s been “called off” because of this, no way the club would’ve made a call by now, no way people outside the inner sanctum would have heard anyway. It was a day and a half ago, integrity unit haven’t even looked at it yet as far as I know.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about Sleepy’s mail (hope he’s right) but no way it’s been “called off” because of this, no way the club would’ve made a call by now, no way people outside the inner sanctum would have heard anyway. It was a day and a half ago, integrity unit haven’t even looked at it yet as far as I know.
He hasn't even been found guilty/innocent yet, so no chance the club has pulled any offers without waiting for the investigation to finish

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I was just joking man I have absolutely no mail on it

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah few weeks suspension
Imagine being Wendell sailor watching these blokes get a few weeks for something he got 2 years for lol and they have it on video
First offence is a warning.
Second offence is 12 weeks.
Third offence termination of contract

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What if the Storm themselves instigated a “fake” scene indicative of a misdemeanour after potentially finding out Cheese signed a deal elsewhere and matched the offer…but how to get you out of that deal?? Hmmm.. the mind boggles

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the Storm themselves instigated a “fake” scene indicative of a misdemeanour after potentially finding out Cheese signed a deal elsewhere and matched the offer…but how to get you out of that deal?? Hmmm.. the mind boggles
That’s top shelf conspiracy shit for footballer to pull off.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never know.

Malla

Reaction score
First offence is a warning.
Second offence is 12 weeks.
Third offence termination of contract
That’s if it’s found in their system with a drug test right? This is not the same.