Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he played 2 or 3 seasons there before coming "home".
4 years actually the GREAT man, some numpty at the Dogs let him go after they said said he wouldn't play higher than '21's in season 1980.
Wests debuted him in FG mid May just over two months into the season, he killed it from day 1.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, sign with the roosters. We aren’t even chasing him. He’s after much more than he is worth.
Maybe he does sign with the Roosters, maybe he’s asking for way too much, but he won’t be at the Storm beyond 2023 and potentially 2022 depending on Harry’s fitness.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How's our unmatchable offer looking now :tearsofjoy:

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s been done 1,300 times in other threads over the last 6 months but i’d love to see a breakdown in salaries for next season to see if there are any anomalies. Gussy is saying our caps sorted for next year & almost full for the year after but has it been considered that he is counting the players that have already agreed to terms and/or signed into that statement? (i.e cheese)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The post by Reecek89 from Gus tells it all..... the Cheese will probably not play in blue and white. End of message.
Confirms not for 22, but leaves the door open for 23 potentially.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dammit. I wish Gus wasnt so honest on Twitter, just so we can keep our hopes alive about BK coming in 2022...now we have to deal with reality and JMK :anguished:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dammit. I wish Gus wasnt so honest on Twitter, just so we can keep our hopes alive about BK coming in 2022...now we have to deal with reality and JMK :anguished:
hopefully Cook can impress and Ambrosyev is another option come mid way through next year.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Mitch Rein would be a good pickup. Some experience in the spine, would be cheap and an instant upgrade on what we have. He’d tide us over until (if) we can upgrade to a better option.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mitch Rein would be a good pickup. Some experience in the spine, would be cheap and an instant upgrade on what we have. He’d tide us over until (if) we can upgrade to a better option.
I saw Mitch play last weekend and he just doesn't offer anything more than we already have currently. Surely BBO & JMK tide us over for 2022 until something better turns up on the radar.