Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All the blokes that have a hard on for B Smith should all do an American Pie, go to Woolies buy the biggest block of cheese and stick your cocks in it! That’s about as close as your going to get to nailing cheese.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
connor watson has signed for the rorters. utility who can play hooker, reckon this means they’re out of the race for the cheese?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
connor watson has signed for the rorters. utility who can play hooker, reckon this means they’re out of the race for the cheese?
Good pick up. Knights are crazy letting him go. One of their best this year.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assuming the Roosters don't overpay for players he must be going off to them for the better opportunity?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No chance. Watson is there for his utility value, won't be first choice in any position but would likely be second choice in a few like hooker, 5/8 or lock.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have some faith in Sleepy Dog, did he not say it was not going to be announced until after the conclusion of the season? From the mail, contract agreed to between Club and Cheese but only negotiating a player swap with Storm (for 22, otherwise, it’s potentially a done deal for 23?). We’ve got some players they would consider taking anyone of RFM, Schoupp, Thompson, Jackson, Averillo, Cotric, Elliott or Doorey.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have some faith in Sleepy Dog, did he not say it was not going to be announced until after the conclusion of the season? From the mail, contract agreed to between Club and Cheese but only negotiating a player swap with Storm (for 22, otherwise, it’s potentially a done deal for 23?). We’ve got some players they would consider taking anyone of RFM, Schoupp, Thompson, Jackson, Averillo, Cotric, Elliott or Doorey.
If it happens my money is it being Jackson, a direct replacement for Dale and I believe the dogs won’t be against it.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it happens my money is it being Jackson, a direct replacement for Dale and I believe the dogs won’t be against it.
For the sake of winning games, I won't be too mad if they take him. Would be good to see him play out his career at the Dogs, though. 200+ games and he never phones them in.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t think so, why would they want a 31 year old getting towards the end of his career, they would’ve just kept Finucane

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t think so, why would they want a 31 year old getting towards the end of his career, they would’ve just kept Finucane
They wanted to keep Finucane but length of deal + money was an issue.